Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does lockout end? I don't think I can stay awake much longer...
Hahaha good call

Footy this weekend...
Bad: waiting til SC night for lockout to end
Good: footy is on when I get back from work tonight

This is true. People here will generally congratulate you on the great scores you post as long as you post the lousy ones as well.
And talking of lousy scores .... 17(c)/1635 with Rance, Butler, McDonald, Spencer and WHE to come. :(
Scores are all over the shop this weekend. Plenty of mofos pushing past 2300, but loads of poor souls looking at sub 2100. Hard to know what the hell is a good score.

This is true. People here will generally congratulate you on the great scores you post as long as you post the lousy ones as well.
And talking of lousy scores .... 17(c)/1635 with Rance, Butler, McDonald, Spencer and WHE to come. :(

:(:'(:'( I'm still waiting to be congratulated ..........then again i haven't posted a great score "yet"

Roughead 15 disposals 3 goals and 67 Supercoach points
Josh Kennedy 12 disposals 1 goal 3 points and 76 Supercoach points
Im saying rigged did not see Roughead turn it over during the game or anything.

Worst part is i have both in my team.... spuds
Supercoach aside, was yesterday Rougheads best game this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which ruck though will you trade out to get Spencer in
No ruck

SPS out, Dahlhaus to mid, Nank to fwd, Spencer in. Something like that anyway

Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
I read it this morning and found it amusing especially the threats to the guy with the JackWatts avatar

I don't care if Nank and Butler score 20 tonight, I just want need Rance to go 120 today so his average goes over 90, so I can feel somewhat justified that I started him

I think Rough kicked at least 2 of his goals once the game was well and truly over. I believe CD have some system whereby things that matter more score more. Also things that players I don't pick do score more.

Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
Don't change man....I haven't have so much fun on this board since Rockys pants off performance last weekend.

Keep up the quality melts.

I thought Roughy did alot. 3 goals, 15 disposals should net you at least 80 points.
Dumb scoring

I thought Roughy did alot. 3 goals, 15 disposals should net you at least 80 points.
Dumb scoring
His score had shitty weighting because he got his goals and a lot of his disposals in junk time when the Hawks already had a big lead.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back