RickSanchez         2       15
Spanna_             1       15
Freezin             3       13
Kram                1       13
andana              2       10
Milang_Panthers     1       10
samFFC              3        9
ShockersBoy11       1        6

Round Six was somewhat of a mixed bag from a tipping perspective with scores ranging from one to four. waflfootyfacts and Keys had perfect rounds this week, selecting all four games correctly while the bonus point was a threeway tie with Freofalcon, waflfootyfacts and swannies all choosing a margin of 45 points which was only four away from South Fremantle's winning margin of 41.

As a result waflfootyfacts has shot right out into the lead on 24 points boasting a four point buffer over gaskin who is now outright second on 20. FiveStrings, myself and TJ Hendricks are all tied for third place on 19 points.

Round Seven Fixtures

Swan Districts vs Claremont at Steel Blue Oval (2:15pm)
West Perth vs Perth at HBF Arena (2:15pm)
Peel Thunder vs East Perth at Bendigo Bank Stadium (2:40pm, margin)
Bye: East Fremantle, South Fremantle, Subiaco

Back to normal this week with all matches on Saturday although there are only three games in Round Seven. Swan Districts have their first home game for five weeks and play host to Claremont down at Bassendean while West Perth remain at home to take on Perth up at Joondalup. The TV game this week is the alignment derby between Peel Thunder and East Perth in Mandurah which you can see on Channel Seven this Saturday with the AFL derby to follow afterwards. Channel Seven's news is wedged between those games however.

In the other grades things are pretty standard with the Swan Districts vs Claremont and West Perth vs Perth Colts and Reserves' matches starting at 9am and 11:30am respectively. For the Peel Thunder vs East Perth fixture, the Colts start at 9:25am with the Reserves to follow at 11:55am.

Well the predicted rain never showed up on the weekend and this weekend is looking fantastic again with sunny conditions and 27 degrees expected on Saturday. I hope everyone had a great ANZAC Day and with a bit of luck we'll see some good games in the WAFL this coming weekend. Happy tipping!!

Tags: Monocle, getgaff, hansie, masai, Military_man, RickSanchez, Spanna_, Freezin, Kram, andana, Milang_Panthers, samFFC, ShockersBoy11

Hope this is ok. I need to put in the next round votes now as I will be in a net free zone for the next week.

Swans
West
peeel

margin 17

thanks

All good andana. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back