AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Vikingblood

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 4, 2012
Catfish City
AFL Club
Adelaide
What don't I know about this VB? pm me if ya don't wanna drop it here.. cheers mate

Don't know anything more than what's been said. Just that while they are trying to regain focus after the Showdown events and move onto the China game, they get sidetracked again.
Would not surprise me in the least if he was an innocent victim of a pissed idiot, having witnessed this previously with both Port and Crows players targeted. Also witnessed it with other clubs players when I lived in Melbourne. Unfortunate fact of life that alcohol makes people ten feet tall and bulletproof. If he was attacked and retaliated, have no issue at all.

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This just in from Kane Cornes
From many eyewitness reports, Jackson Trengove came to the aid of a woman who was distressed outside the Mosley in Glenelg on Saturday night, before being attacked by a member of the public. Unfortunately the media were keen on getting the story out first before reporting on the facts, and as a result made is seem like Jackson was the instigator of the attack which couldn't be any further away from the truth.
Unfortunately, many useful idiots (media sheeple) bought into the media's crap straight away as the story broke. Disgusting.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm tipping that Keefy and Kochie are really going to be happy about this one.

i'm tipping having your own nickname for keith thomas is just getting too weird

ZingerB

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm fighting the good fight on the Adelaide board ... haven't got banned yet.

Back