Tony Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
This pillock. Now hosting the Sunday Footy Show - how on Earth has he ever had, let alone maintained a job in the entertainment industry? He's a nasty, small, snide, unfunny charisma-vacuum with no insight and even less talent. He looks like a Private School bully who was always too cowardly to get his hands dirty but had no problem firing from the sidelines. Don't get me wrong, the Sunday Footy Show has always been densely populated with 9/MMM's regular bully-boy crew but this year, under his watch, it's taken a real nasty turn and it's horrible to watch.

So, can anyone offer me a reason why this man's career exists? If not, please pile on the incompetent slug with your own views on how terrible he is.

This pillock. Now hosting the Sunday Footy Show - how on Earth has he ever had, let alone maintained a job in the entertainment industry? He's a nasty, small, snide, unfunny charisma-vacuum with no insight and even less talent.

I remember his post-race (4x400m relay) interview with John Steffenson at the London Olympics. "John, what do you say to those people who'll say that you can talk a lot, but you can't deliver?"

Really uncalled for by the c**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to enjoy the rub podcasts ( dont get mmm pregame in WA ) and spud going at TJ was a highlight with the whole chompers bit. Uppity campaigner couldnt take a joke and got his channel 9 mates to shut it down

I don't mind him, he is a good presenter and can actually string a sentence together. In his first gig as host on the Sunday Footy Show about a decade ago, I liked it when he and BT used to clash.

This pillock. Now hosting the Sunday Footy Show - how on Earth has he ever had, let alone maintained a job in the entertainment industry? He's a nasty, small, snide, unfunny charisma-vacuum with no insight and even less talent. He looks like a Private School bully who was always too cowardly to get his hands dirty but had no problem firing from the sidelines. Don't get me wrong, the Sunday Footy Show has always been densely populated with 9/MMM's regular bully-boy crew but this year, under his watch, it's taken a real nasty turn and it's horrible to watch.

So, can anyone offer me a reason why this man's career exists? If not, please pile on the incompetent slug with your own views on how terrible he is.

He is a plant from Penrith in Sydney and that should immediately ring alarm bells. He is not one of us.

What? This guy?

tony-jones_400x400.jpg

He handballs like a little girl, especially with his left hand

As a rule can't stand "media" "celebs" doing stuff like this.

Just an excuse for their monstrous egos to be stroked even more.

Absolute turn off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back