That delightful Richmond supporting fellow...

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
You know the one - he ever-so-generously posted links to the HD replays of last week's game. Does anyone know of his whereabouts or whether he would be so disposed as to repeat his previously well-received and much appreciated kindnesses for this week's game?

ImperialPurple

May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I've been given some intel that maybe se17enteen could also help out a purple sister with no foxtel and who REFUSES to give her heard-earned to that dodgy-doesn't-work-half-the-time, rip-off-the-punters-just-cos-you-can AFL app.

ImperialPurple

May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I caved and paid a subscription for this week.
I had Fox last week as part of a 2 week free thingy for Foxtel Go (I got that for Soho) but as I was still in the first two weeks, I had access to all channels. So I watched last week's game in real time, but can't get back on to watch anything now. I might end up caving if there are too many more delayed games out of Melbourne like last week and the weags' game the week before, and adding the sport package too. But geez I hate paying Fox or the AFL anything more than I already do.

freo_1985

Draftee
May 4, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
DrMike - Is your recording from Foxtel or 7? I'm chasing a video of pre-game ANZAC observance (right up until bounce down) and half-time veterans walk? (Foxtel decided to not show either, Sandy talking crap was more important....)

My nephew was marching and am desperate to get a copy.

DrMike - Is your recording from Foxtel or 7? I'm chasing a video of pre-game ANZAC observance (right up until bounce down) and half-time veterans walk? (Foxtel decided to not show either, Sandy talking crap was more important....)

My nephew was marching and am desperate to get a copy.
It's whatever the AFL website is

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Downloading replays from the AFL site is easy, just have to use downloadhelper on Mozilla to download. Takes two clicks basically and it's yours to keep.

The hardest part is getting the link for others to download that's complicated. When it was free I knew how to get the links but now it's behind a paywall I'm not that advanced in coding to work that out. I got the link from our last game (Melbourne) from the Melbourne page.

If I see the links floating around I'll post it here.

If you're desperate just torrent it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Downloading replays from the AFL site is easy, just have to use downloadhelper on Mozilla to download. Takes two clicks basically and it's yours to keep.

The hardest part is getting the link for others to download that's complicated. When it was free I knew how to get the links but now it's behind a paywall I'm not that advanced in coding to work that out. I got the link from our last game (Melbourne) from the Melbourne page.

If I see the links floating around I'll post it here.

If you're desperate just torrent it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that possible though without a subscription? My download helper says there are no videos to download on the watch replay page.

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Is that possible though without a subscription? My download helper says there are no videos to download on the watch replay page.

Unfortunately no. Last year you didn't need a subscription and it worked but this year they upped their game.

Freo Quokkas

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2016
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
I considered subscribing to the AFL Live Pass app for Android mobiles for the season, but then I read all the bad online reviews from existing customers of how the darn app doesn't even function properly. Nor is its interface and design user friendly.

Freo Quokkas

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2016
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
index.jpeg
I heard he saves baby fur seals and also supports an orphanage in Namibia.
What about knitting sweaters for penguins or quokkas?
75edf9f3296fc98aaa4ff91ccf97f5da.jpg

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

electricfeel

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
I considered subscribing to the AFL Live Pass app for Android mobiles for the season, but then I read all the bad online reviews from existing customers of how the darn app doesn't even function properly. Nor is its interface and design user friendly.
I have it and I have an android. It's not bad. It does sometimes crash but most of the time I can watch a whole game generally smoothly. I cast the stream from my phone to my smart TV. Quality is not the best but still watchable. Was able to watch the whole Freo v Dees game live without any problems.

Back