Autopsy Post Mortem vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Just off topic This Heppell interview made me think it.

I ******* hate how fake and bullshit almost every player is on camera. They all say the exact same little phrases and have that bullshit fake camera attitude. Its so fake. I can't stand fakeness.

We are closer to a spoon than a flag.

Either get a new coach and roll the dice one last year. Or get a new coach and trade out all players that won't be around for our 2023 flag push.

I prefer we get a new coach, trade out our older players for picks, and suck proper for a few years while playing the kids.

Our 2010 team was built on the back of poor years from '05 onwards. Start makinh the gutsy calls like the Taz trade. Rebuild proper.

Stop Richmonding it.

I'm not happy.
You started this 5 minutes before the game finished!:mad:

That's against my rules boxmatrix
To be fair the review thread could have been started during the first quarter, we were never going to comeback from giving Essendon a start.

Essendon had clearly learnt from the Carlton match and played smart wet weather footy with the primary focus being to gain territory (eg. lots of kicks off the ground) during that period and we were left playing catch up on a confident team after that.

This post deserves a thread of its own.
Took you long enough.

Play nice HFF we are all Pies supporters at the end of the day..........especially jmac70

But injuries to key players have been cruel to us you see. Langdon and Sinclair are vital to the side and understandably we need a period of adjustment to overcome such huge personnel losses.

/ end sarcasm
Sinclair's pace off half back would be very useful, tbh. Langdon is worthless though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same s**t we see every week.Our forward line is hopelessly crowded and we can't get a clean disposal,then the ball whips up the other end where the oppostion's forward line is completely open and they kick the easiest of goals.You'd think most coaches would have woken up to this by now,but not Bucks.He has completely demoralized this club,and must go now.What's the point of dragging this out any longer?He just can't coach,pure and simple.

I'm just as frsustraed too.
My response is we can't kick easy set shots nor crunch goals.
Buckley can't kick goals for the players.

Just off topic This Heppell interview made me think it.

I ******* hate how fake and bullshit almost every player is on camera. They all say the exact same little phrases and have that bullshit fake camera attitude. Its so fake. I can't stand fakeness.
#fakeinterviews couldn't agree more. But if they step outside of the script they get crucified.

Why? He hands in his resignation tonight. Pies interview tomorrow morning and appoint in the afternoon. New coach takes training on Thursday, implements an actual game plan on Friday, goal kicking on Saturday, like all day and the we turn up on Sunday. Job done

I'm busy Thursday, OK to push it back a day?

I don't mind optimism.
But being optimistic for the sake of it is a waste of energy.
Particularly when the realities have been in front of you for some time now.
It was my energy to waste. I still love Bucks and always will. He can't coach though

Yeah I was.... in the 90s we had players who could kick, and loved the jumper. We had great players in the 90s, even when we were s**t. And they could all kick!!!

To be fair, the 90s players were pretty terrible. I mean, Jason Wild... just to start. But I feel more demoralised than I did then because now we actually dismantled a premiership team, whereas then it just petered out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back