Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big trade. Thinking future that is for sure. Can you survive the now though... surely starting to struggle in most cats.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Should be fine, well team was going to struggle a bit anyways, but most of my best performing guys are guys I've traded in with rankings in brackets... Oliver, (8) Petracca, (72) KK (97) Hogan (57), Salem, (84) Newman.(133) So not like these guys are holding me back, just all of them are young and carry a bit more risk than the guys i traded out.

Wallis back in 2-3 weeks, Scott Selwood almost fit, Myers likely to play Tuesday...and that's with O'Meara on the bench. I've got long-term issues but I'm in the box seat for the flag this year.

Wallis back in 2-3 weeks, Scott Selwood almost fit, Myers likely to play Tuesday...and that's with O'Meara on the bench. I've got long-term issues but I'm in the box seat for the flag this year.
Yah you're the early fav for sure. That being said, anything can happen in finals just look what happened after my dominating reg season last yr in demons league... I did notice last week a couple of guys didn't set their lineups, I'm gonna be checking every maychup after lockout tomorrow and messaging any managers who are being inactive to see what's up.

Sent out a couple of messages to managers not setting lineups. We're no way near the tanking stage of the year so no proper warnings are being sent out just friendly reminders as we all want a healthy active competitive league. If anyone ever can't set lineups for any reason, like life gets in the way or you go on holidays or something you can always shoot me a text or PM and i can set your lineups for as long as you need. Cheers guys!

5-0 incoming.

9 including Captain Zerrett to play
Dempool with Melksham and Zaharakis left.

11-4 down but down by less than 60 in kicks, less than 40 in handballs and 1 FF behind...with Zerrett, Nathan Jones, Houli and Howe to come out on Monday/Tuesday. And down by ~60 in score but with Nathan Jones, ANB, Jeffy, Fantasia still to play.

Only frustration is Michael Johnson's 26-touch-and-a-goal game on the bench...ah well.

5-0 incoming.

9 including Captain Zerrett to play
Dempool with Melksham and Zaharakis left.

11-4 down but down by less than 60 in kicks, less than 40 in handballs and 1 FF behind...with Zerrett, Nathan Jones, Houli and Howe to come out on Monday/Tuesday. And down by ~60 in score but with Nathan Jones, ANB, Jeffy, Fantasia still to play.

Only frustration is Michael Johnson's 26-touch-and-a-goal game on the bench...ah well.
Someone's head is growing by the week. It's fun going on long undefeated runs hey...How about transferring that to the Dees yeah cheers...

Sent out a couple of messages to managers not setting lineups. We're no way near the tanking stage of the year so no proper warnings are being sent out just friendly reminders as we all want a healthy active competitive league. If anyone ever can't set lineups for any reason, like life gets in the way or you go on holidays or something you can always shoot me a text or PM and i can set your lineups for as long as you need. Cheers guys!

I was one who received this msg. I had set my team as "projected" and planned to change as teams came out accordingly.

I'm running with 25 odd players actually playing and unfortunately positions aren't helping so I do have a couple lads on the pine not playing. It'll happen.

Still providing a semi-competitive team and please know I check a good 2-4 times over a w/e & every Monday & Friday. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was one who received this msg. I had set my team as "projected" and planned to change as teams came out accordingly.

I'm running with 25 odd players actually playing and unfortunately positions aren't helping so I do have a couple lads on the pine not playing. It'll happen.

Still providing a semi-competitive team and please know I check a good 2-4 times over a w/e & every Monday & Friday. ;)

Agree this was a hard weekend....primarily due to Monday/Tuesday games not being named till saturday night....in several leagues I had the likes of langford named and he isnt playing

Oh yah sry, meant to message you back but got distracted and forgot. You texting back "I set my team" just told me that you did what a couple of other managers did which was set teams Thurs night and forgot to check back Fri night. I have no problem with this if people do this accidentally from time to time so it'll never be a big deal or have consequences...

Agree this was a hard weekend....primarily due to Monday/Tuesday games not being named till saturday night....in several leagues I had the likes of langford named and he isnt playing
Yeh, i considered not locking us out this week but would've been at short notice which is my bad for not looking properly at the fixture and didn't want the fall out of people loop-holing costing others a game. For future reference, in the event of teams not being announced by Sat lockout, which is probably only Anzac day weekend (does this occur any other weeks do people know?) would people prefer i move it to a rolling lockout just for that week or should i keep it as a Sat lockout no matter what?

Yeh, i considered not locking us out this week but would've been at short notice which is my bad for not looking properly at the fixture and didn't want the fall out of people loop-holing costing others a game. For future reference, in the event of teams not being announced by Sat lockout, which is probably only Anzac day weekend (does this occur any other weeks do people know?) would people prefer i move it to a rolling lockout just for that week or should i keep it as a Sat lockout no matter what?

I'm always happy to have a more flexible lockout system.

4-1 start has taken me by complete surprise. My refreshing of my squad seems to have rejuvenated my boys who have been excellent at just winning games despite their youth. Wheels may fall off any week now with absolutely no depth but until then my squad will keep trying to defy the odds and stay in the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back