Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
we've been beating sides a lot lower than Arsenal and United. Our only win against the top 6 was against you guys and City at home.

throw in leicester now being respectable & west ham's cup final and you'll see why most spurs fans still don't see it being realistic
Do west ham hate Spurs or Chelsea more though? I'd say Chelsea. Arsenal is the only one I'm genuinely concerned about. They will move heaven and earth to stop us. At least it's at the Lane

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Do west ham hate Spurs or Chelsea more though? I'd say Chelsea. Arsenal is the only one I'm genuinely concerned about. They will move heaven and earth to stop us. At least it's at the Lane
probably us more now

they actually saw themselves catching our level when they got the olympic stadium lol

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens

Ha ha ha.

Yeah, no. If you're still in the title race by the time we play each other, we will make sure that we will end you.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
If things were to go our way apparently we could go top of the league AND make it mathematically impossible for Woolwich to finish above us through a win in the NLD in two weeks time. Imagine.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
If things were to go our way apparently we could go top of the league AND make it mathematically impossible for Woolwich to finish above us through a win in the NLD in two weeks time. Imagine.
Arsenal fan tv episode after the game could possibly win an Emmy

HellasOle

Cancelled
Feb 12, 2017
Oakleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Look I want Costa to succeed and be the best, I don't want him to leave and for him to be replaced by Lukaku or Morata, heck the latter doesn't start and Lukaku doesn't play well in big games

But what the hell has happened since the Ching Cha Cha Cash Cash china deal
He can't hold the play up, dribble, shoot, pass, press anything
Where as in the first half of the season he was top scorer, assisting, pressing, hold up play and was killing every defence in the league.

Costa could potentially lose us the title, his attitude is poor and I don't want to hear virus issues that's not good enough. Either you drop him and play Willain, Hazard, Pedro or he sorts his s**t out NOW otherwise he will be on a plane to china to deliver us a cheque of 110 plus million - china would offer that or we will send him back to his happy hunting ground Athletico

Always said it and said it at the start of the year, Contes teams usually burn out around now I worry that could happen

Will be a nervous camper for the rest of the season, 15 points needed oh *

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Look I want Costa to succeed and be the best, I don't want him to leave and for him to be replaced by Lukaku or Morata, heck the latter doesn't start and Lukaku doesn't play well in big games

But what the hell has happened since the Ching Cha Cha Cash Cash china deal
He can't hold the play up, dribble, shoot, pass, press anything
Where as in the first half of the season he was top scorer, assisting, pressing, hold up play and was killing every defence in the league.

Costa could potentially lose us the title, his attitude is poor and I don't want to hear virus issues that's not good enough. Either you drop him and play Willain, Hazard, Pedro or he sorts his s**t out NOW otherwise he will be on a plane to china to deliver us a cheque of 110 plus million - china would offer that or we will send him back to his happy hunting ground Athletico

Always said it and said it at the start of the year, Contes teams usually burn out around now I worry that could happen

Will be a nervous camper for the rest of the season, 15 points needed oh ****
Conte always won the scudetto though. Even if you think his teams burn out, his Juve always won easily.

You'll need 2-3 Crystal Palace esque screw ups to hand us the title minimum.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Now the Semi is out of the way. Will be interesting if it effects either side mentally or physically this week.

4 point gap (or 3.5)

Home games in bold

Spurs

Palace 26th April
Arsenal 30th April
Hammers 5th May
United 14th May
Leicester 18th May
Hull 21st May

Chelsea

Soton 25th April
Everton 30th April
Boro 8th May
West Brom 12th May
Watford 15th May
Sunderland 21th May

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
This is the only game I can see you guys dropping points in. But we are likely to only match what you do.

Everton perhaps can get a draw too

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
This is the only game I can see you guys dropping points in. But we are likely to only match what you do.

Everton perhaps can get a draw too

WBA always give us trouble too for some reason.

Obviously you guys need to win out, but i wouldn't put it past yous.

Maybe Moyes can help us out :drunk:

Secret agents Lennon, Chadli, Capoue and Defoe to the rescue! and of course an own goal on the last day by captain Dawson if need be ;)

elhadjihenry

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Now the Semi is out of the way. Will be interesting if it effects either side mentally or physically this week.

4 point gap (or 3.5)

Home games in bold

Spurs

Palace 26th April
Arsenal 30th April
Hammers 5th May
United 14th May
Leicester 18th May
Hull 21st May

Chelsea

Soton 25th April
Everton 30th April
Boro 8th May
West Brom 12th May
Watford 15th May
Sunderland 21th May
Next 2 fixtures will decide it IMO, banana peels for both sides and after that Chelsea have a stroll to the finish while spurs have 4 potentially tough games. If Spurs aren't within a point by then it is game over I think.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Spurs need to be within 2 points after these next two games. If not the race is done

I'm not overly optimistic about how Spurs will respond mentally from the cup loss

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hope Spurs stay close enough to make the Arsenal and United games matter so that they win those games to help us finish top four.
What are your final four games? Uniteds run-in is horrendous I believe

Back