Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone recorded the Freo v North game could you please upload a video of the pre-game ANZAC observance (right up until bounce down) and half-time veterans walk?

My nephew was marching and would love a copy, unfortunately my Foxtel failed to record

They didn't show them on Fox as it was a 7 game.

Gee, that is disappointing. I know they they are competitors but you think they would have some respect and broadcast the ANZAC service rather than I assume Sandy or Eddie talking crap.

Hopefully someone recorded the channel 7 broadcast

Gee, that is disappointing. I know they they are competitors but you think they would have some respect and broadcast the ANZAC service rather than I assume Sandy or Eddie talking crap.

Yeah I was disappointed too as I wanted to at least see the pre-game stuff when I got home from the game but all I got was Sandy talking instead.

I only watched it on 7 they showed all the pre game stuff didnt record it though

Saw a few North fans having a crack at Stephen for being 'soft' before the game. Would trucking love a GIF of his tackle on Ben Cunnington, was like he'd run into a brick wall. Poor balding bastard had no idea what just happened to him.

Hopefully people can cotton on soon that it's a very, very outdated opinion to hold.

Around 4 mins in on the highlights reel

We seem to have a good number of big-game players at the moment: players who lift when the pressure is on:
Definites: Sandi, Fyfe, Mundy, Neale, Croz, Sonny, Hamling, Spurr, Shill, Bhill, Grey, Jonno
Thereabouts: Blakely, Kersten, McCarthy, Langdon, Ibbo, probably a couple of others.
I don't think there were as many a few years ago.

We seem to have a good number of big-game players at the moment: players who lift when the pressure is on:
Definites: Sandi, Fyfe, Mundy, Neale, Croz, Sonny, Hamling, Spurr, Shill, Bhill, Grey, Jonno
Thereabouts: Blakely, Kersten, McCarthy, Langdon, Ibbo, probably a couple of others.
No there just wasn't. Our rebuild is solid.

Winning three weeks in a row after being down is strange to take after years of being unable to overturn more than a straight kick at 3qt under Lyon. Resting those key mids forward seems to be helping, though we've been doing that with Mundy a while now. Is it that the midfield is just strong enough now to share the load better across a game? Is the strategy less taxing on the players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It helps having forwards who work up the ground so that there's less stress on our mids. Kersten, Sonny and McCarthy do that. When Mundy is resting up forward, I think he actually stays there, more like a traditional stay-at-home forward.

not sure where to post this as the Yarran thread is closed,
but Shane lined up for Kelmscott on the weekend locally,
apparently didn't touch the ball in the first half and then sat our the second half.

Didn't know where to put this one, but I got this email today and I think I am in real trouble - when the Parking Service records the over speed of your vehicle you know you're having a bad day..

upload_2017-4-29_10-57-30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back