No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just found out me and the missus are going to have a son. Due late September!!

Any suggestions on names?

My missus doesn't like McPavFyfilands.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Congratulations. More Dockers fans!

Surely Clive is right up there?

West coast down hill skiing thinking they can win a premiership with that list. Thought they might still have it but nope these wins do nothing for them won't make finals next year

Hughes and Balic were fantastic tonight!
Hoping all the people who called for Hughes to be dropped weeks ago are quiet now - possibly the main standout amongst all the kids.

Balic looks a shoe-in for a RS nom in the coming weeks and good point about Hughes too. To be honest, his improvement from last week shocked me a bit even though I really rate him. Ibbo picked a terrible week to spud it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives: the young blokes were among our best tonight.
Negatives: the more experienced guys (Neale & Sandi exception) were poor.

During preseason I had our fixture as:

Geelong -50/50
Port - 50/50
Bulldogs - Loss
Melbourne - 50/50
North - Win
Eagles - Loss

After the Port game I literally could not pencil us in for any wins for the rest of the season. Now we've ended up 3-3 which is better than my original hopes. The loss still hurts but we're rebuilding and there are going to be lots of disappointments and ups and downs along the way.

I have never rated Hughes at all, has improved over the last few games and was very good tonight. Balic really finding his feet quickly at AFL level. Blakely has been excellent over the last 4 games.

The youngsters were pretty good tonight, was the senior blokes that let us down the most.

Too right. Like most youngsters unless they're a ******* freak like McGrath they'll have their ups and downs, but what's not to like? We had one s**t quarter where our big boys didn't want to get their hands dirty and it cost us the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back