Rules Punting and betting discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Some of you may have seen this highlighted previously, but this thread will make it clearer.

We do not want to see punting or betting discussion here.

Whether you got good odds prior to the game, whether you told your neighbor to "get on" player X to kick a bag....we don't care.

There's already enough infiltration of betting agencies into this sport when you turn on the TV or radio, we don't need it being discussed in threads here as well.

It will be deleted, and if you continue to post it there will be penalties.

Punting Board is this way>>> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/punting-board.52/

Last edited:

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
Uh oh. It was my only consolation amongst the first 4 weeks of the year. Apologies all.

Nov 5, 2014
Wherever I leave my hat
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If a sport needs betting to make it interesting, then it is not much of a sport. It may as well be pokies.

If you bet on an AFL game and then start watching for the outcome of that bet instead of watching the skills of the game then you are missing the best stuff of our great game.

Conceptual betting can be done with the same rush on outcomes in SuperCoach or Dreamteam. And not a dollar is lost.

Gambling in sport is not entertainment, it is a cancer. And James Packer, amungst many others, are laughing at you as they scoops up your money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back