Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Apeness involved in kicking drills today.
Balic looks like he might be back. D. Pearce looking good out there!
Walters, Neale, McCarthy and Johnson running only.
Must be family day at the club.

If history serves me right, he often does look good on the track. He's got ability, no doubt.

do people still go to training to watch or is it too hard at cockburn?
Normally watcher go on Thursday or Friday as tuesday and Wednesday more of a light session .when season start the training is not that exciting.

Last edited:
do people still go to training to watch or is it too hard at cockburn?

Plenty still go to training. It's just that some (me) just can't be bothered doing training reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WooHoo - a training report. But don't get too excited - it's going to be quite short as I don't think there is very much to say.

My first time at Cockburn. It is all shiny and new, but I liked the character at Freo and the Morton Bay Figs.

An uninspiring training session IMHO. A focus on moving it thru the corridor, I think, but it did not go well with ball movement looking stilted. No sign of Ross. Maybe he watched from a secret hiding place.

Lachie Weller seemed to tweak a hamstring, but he completed the session so is good to go, I guess. Tabs in for Logue I'd be guessing. Apeness taking part in match sims.

WooHoo - a training report. But don't get too excited - it's going to be quite short as I don't think there is very much to say.

My first time at Cockburn. It is all shiny and new, but I liked the character at Freo and the Morton Bay Figs.

An uninspiring training session IMHO. A focus on moving it thru the corridor, I think, but it did not go well with ball movement looking stilted. No sign of Ross. Maybe he watched from a secret hiding place.

Lachie Weller seemed to tweak a hamstring, but he completed the session so is good to go, I guess. Tabs in for Logue I'd be guessing. Apeness taking part in match sims.
Thanks for the report! Glad to hear Apeness out there at least

Does anyone know if freo will be training in Melbourne later in the week before the game on Sunday?

Cheers

Does anyone know if freo will be training in Melbourne later in the week before the game on Sunday?

Cheers

They don't "train" on the Interstate trips. They will almost definitely do a recovery session at the beach on Saturday Morning, which usually involves a bit of a swim and some kick to kick - that's about it. Based on the Melbourne game in Rnd 4 - They'll be at St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back