List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure it was something to do about being an obvious troll alias and copping a thread ban. Just a hunch though.

Haha fair enough. Would love Fyfe to re-sign very soon. Burst a pretty big bubble.
Their trade board seem to think they have some insane inside info.. lol

Haha fair enough. Would love Fyfe to re-sign very soon. Burst a pretty big bubble.
Their trade board seem to think they have some insane inside info.. lol

They always think that lol

I'd trust their sources about as much as I trust Kim Hagdorn to write articles free of bias and sensationalism

Didn't Defloggo all but guarantee Weller was heading to the Saints?

Inside sources on BigFooty are almost always false. It seems people use it as a way of receiving validation in their lives.

I just give :D:D emotion to put it as freo are quietly confident he will stay .BF is all about discussion agree to disagree. No one opinion is important apart from fyfe himself.

Last edited:
Just had a gander on the Saints board and jeez they are a confident mob. Fyfe is as good as gone apparently. They are creaming their pants about it.

Just had a gander on the Saints board and jeez they are a confident mob. Fyfe is as good as gone apparently. They are creaming their pants about it.

I know I’ve harped on about it in different threads a number of times for over 6 months now, but this Fyfe to the Saints rubbish really sh*ts me. Not because I don’t think he’ll leave, I think it’s possible he might (although significantly less likely to go than stay), but that if he did it would be to a busted arse minnow like the Saints. To me it speaks volumes of the instinctive disrespect the average Victorian footy follow has for WA (and Freo in particular) that they imagine the clubs are somehow comparable.

Last edited:
It's amazing that this whole thing has blown up because of a very obviously bullshit rumour a 96fm breakfast DJ said when pandering to his audience. People on the East Coast don't know the kind of anti-freo s**t that gets encouraged in the media over here. You're basically allowed to be as hateful as possible towards Freo for ratings and get away with it. Saying that Fyfe is leaving, Ross is being sacked and Bennell is a drug addict is essentially encouraged.

That being said, it's gonna make it sweeter when he re-signs. The melts on here are going to be all time. Most of them will pretend like they don't really mind, but now their hopes are up, there will be quite a few that will absolutely crack it. It's going to be awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross keeps laughing and saying how ironic it is that St Kilda is the one chasing Fyfe in all his pressers, think he may have had a word with Fyfey and told him just how much of an upgrade freo is compared to saints, facilities, management etc:p

They always think that lol

I'd trust their sources about as much as I trust Kim Hagdorn to write articles free of bias and sensationalism
Didn't Defloggo all but guarantee Weller was heading to the Saints?

Inside sources on BigFooty are almost always false. It seems people use it as a way of receiving validation in their lives.
I just give :D:D emotion to put it as freo are quietly confident he will stay .BF is all about discussion agree to disagree. No one opinion is important apart from fyfe himself.
I know I’ve harped on about it in different threads a number of times for over 6 months now, but this Fyfe to the Saints rubbish really sh*ts me. Not because I don’t think he’ll leave, I think it’s possible he might (although significantly less likely to go than stay), but that if he did it would be to a busted arse minnow like the Saints. To me it speaks volumes of the instinctive disrespect the average Victorian footy follow has for WA (and Freo in particular) that they imagine the clubs are somehow comparable.
It's amazing that this whole thing has blown up because of a very obviously bullshit rumour a 96fm breakfast DJ said when pandering to his audience. People on the East Coast don't know the kind of anti-freo s**t that gets encouraged in the media over here. You're basically allowed to be as hateful as possible towards Freo for ratings and get away with it. Saying that Fyfe is leaving, Ross is being sacked and Bennell is a drug addict is essentially encouraged.

That being said, it's gonna make it sweeter when he re-signs. The melts on here are going to be all time. Most of them will pretend like they don't really mind, but now their hopes are up, there will be quite a few that will absolutely crack it. It's going to be awesome.
It's okay guys Fyfe isn't going anywhere. Let the Saints supporters live in lala land, this fantasy of Fyfe being there is the most exciting thing they will be able to experience in the next 15 years.
Ross keeps laughing and saying how ironic it is that St Kilda is the one chasing Fyfe in all his pressers, think he may have had a word with Fyfey and told him just how much of an upgrade freo is compared to saints, facilities, management etc:p
You know we could have a bit of fun with this. It'd only take a couple of us to head over to their board and tell them that we've just heard the rumour confirmed from a reliable source in WA with links to the club. Then watch them fuss around like toey wilderbeast during the breeding season.

I personally think he will stay so am not in the slightest worried about all the rumour but even if Fyfe leaves to the Saints it will look like we were correct and are ITKs (I believe that's the acronym you Gen Y-ers use these days).

Our best forward is Bennell, and he's injured. Remove their best forward, Riewoldt, and they'll be just as good as us. The best opposition defender gets their second best forward and his numbers drop and the chain reaction happens on and on like that. End result is they are just as good as us without Riewoldt, and Bennell may even make us better then them, if he ever gets on the field.
Riewoldt isn't a forward any more, hasn't been for 18 months.

I was listening to 6pr and brad Hardie reckons he has heard the complete opposite of what that fitzy guy was reporting. He said that st kilda has all but given up on Fyfe as he has given every indication that he won't be leaving Fremantle. He said that st kilda has turned their attention to Kelly and have put a massive offer to him. This is only brad Hardie so his credibility is probably as much as that fitzy guy .

Definitely plays on the wing in some games, but still plays plenty of games as a forward. Not sure what games you've been watching.

V Hawks
View attachment 366541

v Collingwood
View attachment 366545
There you go again trying to prove things with facts. St Kilda fans don't deal in facts... have you seen their Board react to the BS Fyfe rumour?

Riewoldt is clearly a full time midfielder that spends most of his time in the forward 50.

Is it possible that Fyfe told them to get stuffed, and some poor Saints board member was so jilted about being rejected (maybe on top of the bitterness towards Lyon/Freo that seems to exist at the Saints), that he decides he'll just start a petty rumour out of spite?

I have no doubt that Fyfe will test the waters to see what he could get and hence what we need to pay him. And he will stay if we pay him close enough to what the market dictates he is worth.

Just musing with a Saint Kilda mate. Would you be happy with Fyfe leaving if:

Out: Fyfe
In: Saints 2 1st rounders (Pick 5 and 10)

We use those 2 first rounders for Hogan.
We use our 2017 1st rounder for McGovern.
We use our 2018 1st rounder for Johanissen.

2018 Forward line:
*Bennell - McCarthy - Crozier/Grey
Walters - Hogan - McGovern

* In this dream Bennell has completely gotten over his calf injuries.

Hughes - A Pearce - Logue
Weller - Hamling - Ryan
B Hill - Blakely - Johanissen
Bennell - McCarthy - Crozier
Walters - Hogan - McGovern

Sandi - Neale - S Hill

Tucker - Balic - Grey - Apeness

That forward line has 5 A graders!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back