Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course I did, and gave them my credit card details. Have to obey the Parking Service!
It's amazing how they can track you down by email. Pretty unlucky for you to get a parking fine. I won $1million in the Nigerian lotto last week - just waiting on them to transfer the funds so I can finalise my Aston Martin purchase.

It's amazing how they can track you down by email. Pretty unlucky for you to get a parking fine. I won $1million in the Nigerian lotto last week - just waiting on them to transfer the funds so I can finalise my Aston Martin purchase.
Are you James Bond?

What wagers do you have with Eagle supporters for the derby? I've got a dim sum lunch, a bottle of red and placed $50 on Freo at $4.25

I just realised I will fortuitously be in Sydneytown when we are scheduled to be annihilated by the Giants. What are transport options like from CBD to Spotless? I may check it out if it's not too late. (Early meeting the Monday following).

I just realised I will fortuitously be in Sydneytown when we are scheduled to be annihilated by the Giants. What are transport options like from CBD to Spotless? I may check it out if it's not too late. (Early meeting the Monday following).
I should be road tripping to this one too! I don't know about the transport options though sorry

There's a train right into the middle of the Olympic Park, I think maybe half an hour or so?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the train from central to Olympic park would be my best bet. Then its a 10-15 min walk to spotless from the train station

That Clayton Oliver thread on the main board is cute. Fyfe was already a bit of a beast in his second year too, even though he was still a beanpole at that stage. Nobody even mentioning it though. Oliver is averaging about 1 or 2 more touches but unlike him Fyfe didn't pad his stats with 1-2 handballs. Not saying that Oliver hasn't made an incredible start to his career, he definitely has, but give me 2011 Fyfe over 2017 Oliver any day of the week.

This "Separovich" guy made an 11-minute highlight vid which shows you how freakish he was for his age.

ugh, thats an annoying piece of information for someone who works sundays.

Yeah it sucks. My mate who I had been a member with since Harvey's last season didn't renew this season because he can't do Sundays.

It's a bit of a pain to get there, though it's actually a fun stadium. Always a good seat. the train from central involves a transfer unless it's a big game (which this won't be!) so you will need to schedule a decent amount of time to get there. I would go to heaps of giants games if it weren't for the crap transport. Sure, the giants are evil, but they really do play great footy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back