Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit of a pain to get there, though it's actually a fun stadium. Always a good seat. the train from central involves a transfer unless it's a big game (which this won't be!) so you will need to schedule a decent amount of time to get there. I would go to heaps of giants games if it weren't for the crap transport. Sure, the giants are evil, but they really do play great footy...
I really liked their stadium too. Cute and little, but great seats, amazing food, and creates a really good atmosphere.

Does Seppo even post here anymore?
He's still alive!

Hmm, it's a shocker which is areal shame because the old one was great.
Wasn't it designed by our #1 ticket holder? #awkward

I don't mind it personally. I prefer designs that tell an important story than ones that prioritise aesthetics over cultural significance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

weirdly enough in person the colours look different again.
the purple on the away is much darker and stands out, i would have preferred how it us in the picture with Brad Hill.

and the "light purple" in the home inst actually as extremely noticeable as the one Stephen is wearing.

IMG_8453.JPG

Presented without comment:

a102e0e44c00035a433a287a7d148b05.jpg

246b6dd1454eb0e9042e6cb39b57f37b.jpg

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

game any good?
If you accept that it's still very low-budget in terms of commentary and graphics (although generally enough detail to pick out face-scanned players easily), it definitely plays a fair bit more fluid than Live 2 etc. If you zoom the camera out so you get a good view of what's in front of you, you can create some nice passages of play. As for trading, I hope they never change:

09ad6f0242cd8167742b59ed7e557033.jpg

186da8fa22ed474da796a6f2a2458f6e.jpg

Went to go buy Evolution for PS4 and both JB hifi and EB games had sold out. Put my name down for one on back order. Game sounds popular!
JB's stock hadn't arrived when I went to the Melb City store on the 5th. Did a digital download for Xbox One instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back