List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just musing with a Saint Kilda mate. Would you be happy with Fyfe leaving if:

Out: Fyfe
In: Saints 2 1st rounders (Pick 5 and 10)

We use those 2 first rounders for Hogan.
We use our 2017 1st rounder for McGovern.
We use our 2018 1st rounder for Johanissen.

2018 Forward line:
*Bennell - McCarthy - Crozier/Grey
Walters - Hogan - McGovern

* In this dream Bennell has completely gotten over his calf injuries.

Hughes - A Pearce - Logue
Weller - Hamling - Ryan
B Hill - Blakely - Johanissen
Bennell - McCarthy - Crozier
Walters - Hogan - McGovern

Sandi - Neale - S Hill

Tucker - Balic - Grey - Apeness

That forward line has 5 A graders!

But the midfield is weak and the backline deplorable.

If the Giants have a choice on who they deal with it'll be the saints imo.St kilda offer two first round picks for Kelly,job done.

They hardly need any more first round picks, though. They might want a player who can plug into their 22 while their window is open.

If I were Kelly I'd be telling my management to get me a similar amount of money from St Kilda per year on a shorter contract. St Kilda probably won't offer nine years but if they offered say five or six on the same amount per year and Kelly was to leave GWS surely he'd prefer St Kilda over a side who's likely destined to spend 3-4 years outside the eight.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

holy **** I decided to go over and have a quick read of the St Kilda board. Apparently they are not only getting Fyfe but also Ablett is a good chance of coming to them as well :drunk: On top of Whitfield, Martin, Rockliff and of course Kelly. The delusion is to hilarious levels. I thought it was impossible but they are making West Coast supporters sound smart comparatively. I'm not sure why I am surprised though after that guy yesterday told us Riewoldt wasn't a forward.

My gut feel is they need to expand their list even further because a sane person would assess them as unlikely at getting any of those. To help, I have set up some Google alerts to notify them if any breakfast radio programs link them with any other players. It's already reaped rewards as just this morning Nick Suban has been linked to them.

Is this Josh Kelly kid that good??

I haven't seen many Giants game to form my own opinion but the deals that are getting bandied around are suggesting he's a future triple Brownlow medalist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen many Giants game to form my own opinion but the deals that are getting bandied around are suggesting he's a future triple Brownlow medalist.
He is the ideal outside footballer. Finds the ball, runs all day and kicks really well. One of the most damaging players on their list.

He can look forward to being tagged at North or St Kilda for the rest of his career.

North would feel unlucky they didn't put more games into his dad.

What was Hagdorn prattling on about this morning just before the 8am news on 6pr?

I had the car fan on full blast trying to clear up some inside window condensation so I couldn't decipher if he said Fyfe's management had indicated he wanted to go to a club where he was a "hero" player, or whether he was saying he didn't want to go to a club where he would be the "hero" player.

Sounded like the "hero" concept was something he just worked up for an end of the week as began listing possible destination clubs and their "hero" players- at which point I turned off the ignition and mumbled "What a lot of shite" as I got out the car.

What was Hagdorn prattling on about this morning just before the 8am news on 6pr?

I had the car fan on full blast trying to clear up some inside window condensation so I couldn't decipher if he said Fyfe's management had indicated he wanted to go to a club where he was a "hero" player, or whether he was saying he didn't want to go to a club where he would be the "hero" player.

Sounded like the "hero" concept was something he just worked up for an end of the week as began listing possible destination clubs and their "hero" players- at which point I turned off the ignition and mumbled "What a lot of shite" as I got out the car.

We don't need another hero,
We don't need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond the Thunderdome

Surely the bigger question is...why bother clearing the window condensation if you're about to arrive at your destination?

Surely the bigger question is...why bother clearing the window condensation if you're about to arrive at your destination?

Lot of short stops and repeat starts, and high humidity without much breeze...so had to generate some artificial drying.

It was another Fyfe put-down by Haggers,insinuating that Fyfe wouldn't want to play in a strong team, but would prefer to play on the brink of premiership where he could drag the team over the finish line to win a premiership. Typically nasty. I found it very upsetting.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The kids a genuine Rolls Royce. Excellent by hand and foot and runs hard both ways. Not just a flaky outsider either, Averages just over 10 contested possessions a game so he gets inside footy too.

Last edited:
If freo win against St Kilda , will fyfe stay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back