AFL 2017 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Isnt Walters playing more midfield this week to add speed.

I think a Mundy/Neale/Fyfe could be the way to go.
Walters isn't very fast, Ross said he would start him in the mid but I still can't pass up those odds on someone like Walters.
Mundy/Neale/Fyfe have been going forward in place of Logue who has been dropped for Taberner to bring in height, would suggest that we are going to keep them playing more in the middle to me.

Walters 2 goals @3.25 @Bet365
Walters 3 goals @10 @Bet365

He is out of form and coming off injury but $10 odds for Walters to get 3 goals would be very rare especially when we are favourites

EDIT:
Ed Langdon 2 goals@9 @bet365
Ed Langdon 3 goals@51 @Bet365

Scored 2 goals just 2 weeks ago, he is named on halfback however he have been naming Weller forward all year and playing him back, B365 seem to have based his odds on the position he was named, he should not play off the backline.
Worth a nibble at those odds

Also take sutty 2goals and 3 goals, same odds as Langdon, less confident in this one but he played midfield in the WAFL since being dropped and dominated whilst kicking goals, just a small amount on this one.
What about Hayden "big game" Crozier?

What about Hayden "big game" Crozier?
Got smashed by Eagles incase you didn't watch, was the definition of "not a big game" sadly.

He also managed 2 shots for 2 behinds, kicks one of those and the bet pays off, kicks 2 and we are all laughing to the bank.

Feel like it was still a solid bet and the odds of $1.50 this week reflect that the bookies agree...

Got smashed by Eagles incase you didn't watch, was the definition of "not a big game" sadly.

He also managed 2 shots for 2 behinds, kicks one of those and the bet pays off, kicks 2 and we are all laughing to the bank.

Feel like it was still a solid bet and the odds of $1.50 this week reflect that the bookies agree...
Good response. I just wanted to pull out the BG again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone on our board is from Tasie and reckons it's a beautiful day for footy. Noted it can change very quickly in Tassie.

What are your thoughts on rain during the match?

My thoughts are that I'm no weather expert.

Edit: However, in the last 20 minutes the clouds have darkened perceptibly, so maybe rain is on the way. 20 minutes ago it didn't look like raining at all.

On a terrible run so far

1u Collingwood over 15.5 @ 1.68
1u Port HT/FT @ 1.59

1U North +39.5
1U Coll -20.5
1U Port -20.5
1U Port WC over 184.5
1U Rich +26.5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back