down about 8u now overall..
don't know what's happened

anyone got any tips?

i've absolutely lost it
lost another 5u today

You need to step away & take a break

Footy's been a bit weird this couple of weeks...or maybe I'm just a bad punter. I'm probably horrendous.

Well considering it only rained at half-time so my unders bet was a dismal failure and I picked Ade 1-39 instead of NM at the line i'm going for a middle with Port vs WC.

2u Port -8.5 / 1u Port -9.5 and
1u WC +23.5 / 0.3u Wingard 1 goal + any team 15 points or less

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 5

Feel absolutely sick

Just lost 4u because of the Dees.

Down 6.5u for the round

Lost 70% of my season profit to date in one round.

Absolutely sick. Shaking in real life. Feel terrible.

Round 6

Loaded up on essendon then after losing loaded up on adelaide wire to wire.

Down a lot of money. Not sure what happened. Completely lost my discipline. Usually i'm very disciplined and only bet a few units around, hardly ever bet more than 5u unless i'm super confident. I'm pretty experienced and have been at this for a while. Completely lost my cool (had about 10u on essendon and another 5 on adelaide wire to wire). Feel pretty awful at the moment. Have been having some issues in person which i think has affected my betting behaviour.

I'm posting this so i can keep myself accountable. No one needs to respond or tell me to take a break etc. I already plan to do that. As i said i just want to be accountable as obviously i'm not going to tell anyone about this (in real life)

Round 7

anyone got any tips?

i've absolutely lost it
lost another 5u today

Seriously need to take a break, it's a really bad trend that's developing.

I haven't made a bet this week other than a couple of bonus bets for fun. 2 main reason were I had a couple of losing weekends in a row (it happens) and I didn't want to be tempted to make bad bets/chase losses this week and lose all my seasons profit. Secondly I have been really busy this week and didn't want betting to be a distraction for me.

Just walk away mate and take a break, you'll feel a lot better for it.

Lost 2.5U last week and 1U this week, glad I didn't try to re-do my bet with the 3 Saturday legs as it included Adelaide at the line.

Not going to bet on anything else this round. Put 1U on North H2H and Richmond -17.5 next week at $3.70 instead.

Last edited:
Currently down 8.5u so far this season.

2u Geelong -13.5 @ 1.92

adding 5u

Geelong -13.5
Melbourne
Sydney
Richmond +26.5

facepalm.jpg

Hi guys - what do you think of this multi:
- Gold Coast 1 - 39
- Doggies - 20 - 29