Score Graphics

Remove this Banner Ad

And on 1979, a little known fact is that the telecast of the Grand Final was jeopardized when almost the entire production team went on strike. This left the executives at HSV 7 to masquerade as producers and cameramen for the day. The result is pretty obvious – just an horrendous quality broadcast.

Yep, very shoddy. Just the way they covered the leadup to Harmes/Sheldon goal (cut to Harmes out of play when Sheldon was kicking it?) was a real mess.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just generally s**t.

Just go back to 2005-07 graphics please. (Draft coverage too.)
To be honest, I didn't really like 05-07. Foxtel's graphics were poor, and Channel 10's from 05-06 were pretty bad. My perfect storm of graphics would be Ten's 07-11, Foxtel's 09-11, and Nine's 04-06.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The graphics often helped me through watching some boring games.

They chose a font which was very easy on my eye.

FF Dint Bold.
It was a great font. Much better than their previous one, which I believe was Futura. In fact, Ten's coverage from 02-06 (particularly 02-04) was poor. They had the production values of a regional footy game.

It was a great font. Much better than their previous one, which I believe was Futura. In fact, Ten's coverage from 02-06 (particularly 02-04) was poor. They had the production values of a regional footy game.

Well Channel 10 have always been an el-cheaply station, even more so now.

When you really look at it, the only worthwhile thing 10 have put up in years is their footy coverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back