That delightful Richmond supporting fellow...

Remove this Banner Ad

delightful_o_242603.jpg

Yes!

I have it and I have an android. It's not bad. It does sometimes crash but most of the time I can watch a whole game generally smoothly. I cast the stream from my phone to my smart TV. Quality is not the best but still watchable. Was able to watch the whole Freo v Dees game live without any problems.
Do you cast using Chromecast? Any other app to actually cast it? I didn't think the AFL could be cast.

Do you cast using Chromecast? Any other app to actually cast it? I didn't think the AFL could be cast.
I don't use an app to cast. My phone has its own cast setting from the drop down menu and I can just cast it to my smart TV. The AFL has started to cotton on though. A few times recently it's blocked my casting with an error saying "external device detected" but I just then disconnect my phone and re-cast and it's no problems.

I don't use an app to cast. My phone has its own cast setting from the drop down menu and I can just cast it to my smart TV. The AFL has started to cotton on though. A few times recently it's blocked my casting with an error saying "external device detected" but I just then disconnect my phone and re-cast and it's no problems.

Which model of phone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samsung phone/tablet to Samsung TV acts as a screen mirror rather than cast so it can't be blocked :)

Samsung phone/tablet to Samsung TV acts as a screen mirror rather than cast so it can't be blocked :)
Ah yes screen mirroring is probably the better term to use than cast! That's how I watch the AFL live pass on my TV. I have a Sony TV and Sony phone (Samsung phone works fine too)

Will have to depend on se17enteen now for the link , hopefully DrMike recover soon.

Will have to depend on se17enteen now for the link , hopefully DrMike recover soon.

Sorry meima I'm useless this round no source unless DrMike wants to help, like I've said before I don't know how (since they've added subscription) to get the links personally from the AFL site for others to download. I've been getting links previously from contacts from other club's boards who PM me and I post it on here. I'm more of a messenger than the actually source.

I will be able to get the Carlton game this week though.

Sorry meima I'm useless this round no source unless DrMike wants to help, like I've said before I don't know how (since they've added subscription) to get the links personally from the AFL site for others to download. I've been getting links previously from contacts from other club's boards who PM me and I post it on here. I'm more of a messenger than the actually source.

I will be able to get the Carlton game this week though.
Thanks .

DrMike might be willing to upload all but the last 25 seconds of the game.
Reckon it'll be the first 3 quarters only
You guys won't want to watch the last and the final 25 you can see anywhere online
Just google, "Richmond Richmond's"

Reckon it'll be the first 3 quarters only
You guys won't want to watch the last and the final 25 you can see anywhere online
Just google, "Richmond Richmond's"
Legend.

Not many peeps around here would do that.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back