Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta feel for the big lad (and this club), but I reckon he'd be delist material if he didn't have another year to run on his contract.

Poor kid can't catch a break. At least he can rest easy for now knowing he still has another year on his contract. Take the slow road.

Spend the rest of this year getting his knees right and his fitness levels up without trying to rush to get a game. Hit next year with a vengence.

At least he looked happy at training today. Another long journey ahead but he seems well liked and supported so I'd back him in to get through it.

Also noticed Bennell's mum liking/loving a few of the photos from training today. That's got to be a good sign. Clearly she appreciates her son is at Freo and can't wait for him to debut even more so than us.

At least he looked happy at training today. Another long journey ahead but he seems well liked and supported so I'd back him in to get through it.

Also noticed Bennell's mum liking/loving a few of the photos from training today. That's got to be a good sign. Clearly she appreciates her son is at Freo and can't wait for him to debut even more so than us.

Reckon I got her covered mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo players sure don't do injuries by halves. So many 5+ week injuries; hamstrings, calves, knees, broken legs AND complications.

Right, time to hunt down the bastard that has a voodoo doll of every one of our first draft picks ... this is beyond a joke
Zip it , don't jinx 2014 and 2016 first round.

Shattered for Mike. He really needs to he playing. His knees just don't seem up to it.

What is the status of our indefinites in Alex Pearce and Zarke. Crumpets ran with a story that AP had an leg infection post surgery and required further surgery. But haven't heard anything to confirm this?

Still a year on his contract but jeez its a long way back from here.

Hope we stick with him though, just know he has something

I actually thought it was up this year. If it was, he'd be a fair case to be rookie listed I'd think. Fact is this is all starting to mount up. Odds of him being able to handle AFL long term and maintain his core attributes can't be too high. Reckon they'll honour the year and leave it at that unless he comes good.

How many knee operations will this be? Is it the same leg?

2 on one knee and 1 on the other by my count.

EDIT: McManusNose got in first, think he's got it right.

There are some massive question marks over Apeness, Bennell and A.Pearce. Hard to remain confident they'll become key pieces of Freos future.

To a (much) lesser extent, Clarke.

Absolutely gutted with Apeness being out for the season. a week ago he was 100% fit and ready to go. We do need a guy like him in our 22. He looked good in the Preseason games.

Still... at least ballantyne comes back very soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back