2nds 2017 - Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't really understand the comments about Logue's kicking. He's got a nice action, plenty of distance and power and weights them pretty well most of the time.
Long way to go before we can make the call if he's worth the price we paid, I'm not convinced he's pick 7 good but there is a lot of potential there and he's pretty handy for his age and size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor ol Tom Sheridan is now a nothing player at wafl level......was better at 19 years of age. Luke Ryan however does have a future and I would love to see him get Ibbotson's role.

Poor ol Tom Sheridan is now a nothing player at wafl level......was better at 19 years of age. Luke Ryan however does have a future and I would love to see him get Ibbotson's role.
Yeah he is the definition of Vanilla. Very uninspiring. Nothing special.

Not writing sheridan off but agree he was shocking today.

He tried to break every tackle and got caught every time, needs to play on the outside to be effective imo

Not writing sheridan off but agree he was shocking today.

He tried to break every tackle and got caught every time, needs to play on the outside to be effective imo
At wafl level he should excel no matter what position he is playing , one thing is good for him is selection table always look for disposal to get them back to best 22.

Sheridan had a good 3rd quarter though - some of his handball gave Peel good flow forward, but he loses crucial contests. Not a bad game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back