Player Watch Jarryd Blair (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

My hatred for blair started back in 2010 when he took Paul Medhurst's spot in the side, he must be the biggest suckhole ever to enter our club ! To this day to still be at the club and getting a game is a ******* absolute joke !!!

If that's true :'(:'(:'(:mad::mad::mad::'(:'(:'(:mad::mad::mad:... Medders was my favourite player during that era.

If you're joking please stop, this is too cruel. I can't bare to think that Tyrion took Medhurst's opportunity to be a premiership player. F**k, I'm drinking tonight.

If that's true :'(:'(:'(:mad::mad::mad::'(:'(:'(:mad::mad::mad:... Medders was my favourite player during that era.

If you're joking please stop, this is too cruel. I can't bare to think that Tyrion took Medhurst's opportunity to be a premiership player. F**k, I'm drinking tonight.
Wow, did you really not know that?

Blair is basically the reason Medders retired early.

Wow, did you really not know that?

Blair is basically the reason Medders retired early.

I had NFI man. I think it was better I didn't know... damn Tyrion!

:'(:mad:

Medhurst's form from late 2009 onwards was generally poor. By contrast Blair played well on a consistent basis when he came into the side in mid 2010. It was after Medhurst was dropped in 2010 that we really hit our straps and found premiership form.

My hatred for blair started back in 2010 when he took Paul Medhurst's spot in the side, he must be the biggest suckhole ever to enter our club ! To this day to still be at the club and getting a game is a ******* absolute joke !!!
I always thought Lockyer deserved it more.

Medhurst's form from late 2009 onwards was generally poor. By contrast Blair played well on a consistent basis when he came into the side in mid 2010. It was after Medhurst was dropped in 2010 that we really hit our straps and found premiership form.
Is that you Blair ?

Hmmm...

Not necessarily. Malthouse rarely admits an error but he did say he kept Medhurst in the 2s for too long. By the time he did get an opportunity he had been out of the game for too long.

You can't compare Blair and Medhurst as players, well not in this universe anyway. Medhurst at his near-best would have made our 2010 side even better.

I know which of the 2 I would have preferred running around for us in 2011.

You can't say the wee man doesn't have a go.
Needs to bust an arse in the second half if we are any chance though.

Think he will finish with 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we would have won the first grandfinal if Medhurst and Lockyer played over Maccaffer and Blair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back