We never leave early

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross said in his presser that he left to get down to the ground to console them with a loss or celebrate with a win, he said he does it most games.
Remember the footage of him on the boundary when Mundy was kicking for goal against the cats? Has done it for years, I don't see the issue

I can recall watching a game on tv and Ross Lyon doing something similar when he was coaching St Kilda - he was inside the room before the siren writing up on the white board. Maybe just having to get out of the box is the way he deals with his frustrations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I'll also admit a moment of weakness, in fact two of us jumped up at that goal and walked out of the room swearing.

"Mundy's kicking for goal!"

WTF!

I watched the first goal of the final quarter and gave up. I'd been having the worst day and just couldn't handle it. Knew the script and win or lose I couldn't handle the stress!!!

I missed the last three minutes.

Unfortunately I have to wear it from others if it was a loss.

Good finish but * that last quarter should never be allowed to happen again.

I think the boys do better when they chase, save themselves in the third then rope-a-dope the 4th. Mundy mentioned that they backed themselves to spend all their petrol tickets running in the 3rd in their post match. Would've worked if they were more accurate in the 2nd and 3rd, but 5 goal lead is not safely defendable with a whole quarter to go.

I was watching it on my phone and I threw it across the room shouting profanities when Ellis kicked that goal.

Lucky for me it had a soft landing. I sheepishly walked over and picked my phone up and waited for the centre bounce.

I kept saying "Win boys, come on Winnnn".

I lost my s**t when Neale broke free and delivered it lace out to Mundy. Never doubted he would kick it. I love the look on the crowds faces as the ball sailed through.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back