Welcome Shane Kersten - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure makes it interesting to see who the club have already identified as targets for this upcoming trade period, assuming we've gone the young WA boys living abroad strategy. McGovern would be high on the list I imagine, Tim English next year.
Mcgovern, JJ, and matera all seem to be linked to use id be happy with any of these, but think mcgovern is the best of the lot.

Reckon we're a shoe for JJ and Mitch might come to us, but honestly do not want Matera. Will never forgive that s**t-stain for trying to snipe Fyfe over here once.

Sure makes it interesting to see who the club have already identified as targets for this upcoming trade period, assuming we've gone the young WA boys living abroad strategy. McGovern would be high on the list I imagine, Tim English next year.
English already extended his draft contract by a year if i'm not mistaken. He's not going anywhere.

Bump.

View attachment 370450

Egg on my face. Thought this bloke was a dud after the JLT. Another good game.

McCarthy, Tabs and Kersten have played 2 games together, wait until they've played a season or two together!
They kick accurately as well. 5.2 today.

Gee, I really want 1 or 2 more small forwards to help them out, which will also release Walters further up the groun.

I reckon Ross will be frothing to get ballas in to the side,genuine crumber.

Maybe, Ballas loses his feet a lot too

We had a bit of trouble in the 4th with our guys going to ground and the Richmond players running off with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurr going to ground against Dusty in the last quarter infuriated me.
Pretty complex game modern football.
I thought ibbo outperform spurr in that area where he got the ball and fumble and later let Martin turn him inside out and pass to riedwolt

Pleasantly surprised by his development this past few weeks, hoping he has a few more levels to step up to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont see what's so 'untackleable' about Dusty... he doesn't shimmy yet people seem to slide off him though or just miss

Upper body strength. He just pushes people off him and puts them off balance when they try to tackle him. Gary Ablett Jnr is very good at it too.

I never realised how good a contested marker this guy is. The fact he'll usually get the third defender (potentially 4th if Mundy is down there) is also good signs for us. Can't wait to see them gel over the season.

He's had a terrible run with injury and always 4th or fifth choice forward at Cats. RTB shown faith to give him a good run of games which is bearing fruit. He's 23 into his 6 yr like his good mate Hamling and now both have the opportuny and confidence to strutt their stuff.

I think Weller Langdon Blakely Tucker have gone past Sheridan crozier and definitely stutcliffe. Are these boys Sheridan & Croz trade bait to get JJ from doggies?

Upper body strength. He just pushes people off him and puts them off balance when they try to tackle him. Gary Ablett Jnr is very good at it too.

He's got the best fend off I think I've seen!

Seems players are going to hard at him which causes the tackler to lose his balance too easily.
Obviously a fricken nightmare to try and tackle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back