2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if all the injuries down at spotless will cost gws the flag this year. Need 8plus more wins to make the 8. 7 more home games (?)

With the forward line starting to gel and adding Mundy into the rotations, midfield is solid as a rock. Backline isnt the worst.

Im gonna put 100 on us for the flag!!!!!

I wonder if all the injuries down at spotless will cost gws the flag this year. Need 8plus more wins to make the 8. 7 more home games (?)

With the forward line starting to gel and adding Mundy into the rotations, midfield is solid as a rock. Backline isnt the worst.

Im gonna put 100 on us for the flag!!!!!

7 more wins will do it . 12 wins will be enough to make the finals . 7 out of 14 with 7 at home. :)

She's quite cute too, never thought I'd say that about an ump.

umpire-eleni-glouftsis-becoming-the-first-female-field-umpire-to-an-picture-id512782584

I just hope she is any good.

Some of the new goal umpires aren't that good this year, the young goal umps (male and female - I don't know their names) seem to make a few mistakes.

With a female field umpire all those "kissed on the dick by the umps" jokes take a bit of different turn - as does "getting reamed by the umps"

It will be interesting to see how the players react to a bad call - and the commentators/fans.
She could umpire the worst game of AFL and the media will still say how great she was and how inspirational she is to other women. Inb4 sexist.

Congrats to her and all the best - I read about her pathway to the big leagues and it's been extensive. She's deserved it

And yes, very attractive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read about this. Absolutely devastating for Jesse & his family/friends. My thoughts went straight away to Dylan Tombides. Really hoping it's small & confined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back