Opinion Round 9 Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted Ballas gone at the end of last year. With the way we're playing, I think he'd compliment our line up and work well with our talls. Ballas adds elite pressure, ferocious tackling and knows where the goals are. The way we're playing suits him. It's difficult who goes out for him, Langdon, Crozier and Grey all deserve their spots. Allows Walters to play more midfield minutes too and needless to say how it will compliment Walters when hes forward also.

I agree he would be in his element pickin the crumbs off the new forwsrd mob

A bit off topic here but if the game is tied and it's a kick after the siren. It's 45 meters out and it's Murphy for the blues with the footy backed up on the fence taking the kick for the win . Do you whisper in his ear Carey just said to say hi to your mrs ? :0 lol
"Good luck Marc, but the pressure is on! Carey would put it through from there. Just like other things he's put through"

"Good luck Marc, but the pressure is on! Carey would put it through from there. Just like other things he's put through"
It will be interesting to see if any freo players throw out those type of sledges game day. It's a low blow. Got to feel for the guy but it's a mans game. Will be interesting to see how he reacts to any if they come his way. He should be expecting them I suppose

A bit off topic here but if the game is tied and it's a kick after the siren. It's 45 meters out and it's Murphy for the blues with the footy backed up on the fence taking the kick for the win . Do you whisper in his ear Carey just said to say hi to your mrs ? :0 lol
Nope

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crozier should stay in the side, good runner, speed, can kick a long goal, do crazy things. Modern footy!

Really hope croz play more AfL game and do enough to get freo second Rd pick this year .

We probably have enough off field scrutiny to deal with without needing to embroil ourselves in more.

I wanna see logue get a job on wiedman, justify his pick 8 price tag. whether that's offensively or defense not sure where weids has been playing. Darcy played well for peel like to see him get a gig too

I wanna see logue get a job on wiedman, justify his pick 8 price tag. whether that's offensively or defense not sure where weids has been playing. Darcy played well for peel like to see him get a gig too
I think you mean weitering would be a good match up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weitering has a good 6 or 7 cm on Logue. Hamling would be the smarter option.

I can see Logue being more of a medium/tall defender, similar to Ibbotson, rather then a KPD.

Really hope croz play more AfL game and do enough to get freo second Rd pick this year .
For all the negative talk about Crozier, Walters wasn't exactly setting the world on fire as a small forward.
Walters, Crozier can play other positions, would rather keep Crozier, trade Sherro, and i think Collins has
huge value, wasted at Freo.

I hope the players are reminded that we let this Carlton rabble beat us last year. It was one of worst games of football I have ever watched.
Me too. I had a young Carlton fan sitting right in front of me with a fierce face on. Was infuriating:mad: Hope we give it to them this weekend.

For all the negative talk about Crozier, Walters wasn't exactly setting the world on fire as a small forward.
Walters, Crozier can play other positions, would rather keep Crozier, trade Sherro, and i think Collins has
huge value, wasted at Freo.
The problem is , other club might also rate croz higher than sherriden therefore more valueb. Not sure any club rate sherriden apart from his 3km time trial .

no

Yes..

the PC thought police will come at you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back