Win Prizes Goal Kicker Knockout Comp 2017 - Round 2 - Congrats Okinakashi

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, this rounds entries have been written up on the front page. Sorry it took me so long, my hard drive with Office on it is dying, but thankfully the actual file was saved on a different one!

So this contest is obviously rigged against me, with Langdon not kicking a goal last week. Looks like this week a lot of people are relying on Tabs to channel Plugger again.

Still waiting on entries from G Mus Mike I and PapaJ

Best of luck to tants on choosing Bachar Houli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go Wayne Carey against the Blues.
I will lodge a protest if you are still in this comp. Had you selected Jack Riewoldt I would have been completely comfortable with you remaining in, due to Jack's good work on the 3/4 time siren to disallow a Tiger's goal. As things stand I can't see how you can continue.

Integrity is important to this comp, given the amazing prize on offer.

I will lodge a protest if you are still in this comp. Had you selected Jack Riewoldt I would have been completely comfortable with you remaining in, due to Jack's good work on the 3/4 time siren to disallow a Tiger's goal. As things stand I can't see how you can continue.

Integrity is important to this comp, given the amazing prize on offer.
Rewatch the last 21s, Bachar was the player who didn't attack Neale from the 50, after lining up at true CHF. Instead running away from the contest. There is no doubt that if he attacked the ball carrier rather than being caught in no mans land, we wouldn't have kicked the last goal. Ergo, Bachar scored us the last. Onto this week for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back