Check Out My Stuff!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, some great music in this thread :)

My band just released our first album:

Apollo's Attic - Easy Street

It's available on Spotify, iTunes, and all the other major platforms. It has taken a year to get it out there, we recorded and mixed it ourselves.

If you like what you hear, like us on Facebook , follow us on Spotify, or even purchase a song or two :) All Proceeds go back into the bands next recording.

Thanks for reading!

Here's a song I recorded way back in 2002 with my band. I'm playing drums

Im normally the last person who would put this out on here on a Public Forum (Im aware it opens you up to public criticism. Other than FaceBook, where I know everyone on there).

I write my own stuff, its all instrumental, that I have been writing for 6 years, but only started recording it onto my Mac since last year.
Its essentially a solo Instrument EP, here is a link to my Soundcloud where to find it.

More on there aswell, check it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone, some great music in this thread :)

My band just released our first album:

Apollo's Attic - Easy Street

It's available on Spotify, iTunes, and all the other major platforms. It has taken a year to get it out there, we recorded and mixed it ourselves.

If you like what you hear, like us on Facebook , follow us on Spotify, or even purchase a song or two :) All Proceeds go back into the bands next recording.

Thanks for reading!

love it. do you have a favourite?

Air did it for me!

Debut EP by my band 'Monsters of the Dirty South', titled 'Unfinished Business', hope you enjoy. :)

Also available on iTunes, Bandcamp, Amazon etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back