heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
If balic is indeed home sick and keeps traveling to melbourne. It is great the club continues to support him but at seasons end it might be in best interest of both parties to trade him back to a Melbourne club. Would be interesting to see what we could get for him. He looks like he could be a quality afl player

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
If balic is indeed home sick and keeps traveling to melbourne. It is great the club continues to support him but at seasons end it might be in best interest of both parties to trade him back to a Melbourne club. Would be interesting to see what we could get for him. He looks like he could be a quality afl player
Somehow JJ.

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
His Instagram change from public to private . So can't verify he is in Melbourne or not.

Kenny_01

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does Luke Ryan look any chance for a game this week? There's no doubt the teams weakness is still at half back and I'm personally keen to see Ryan get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
36 on the track incl Hill and Balla who both completed a full session that was focused on kicking skills. Uber was the only one of the LTI's out and about. Boys were in great humour and voice this morning. Good size crowd watching and most of the players came over for autographs signings and pic's. Balic missing again and must be a worry.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
36 on the track incl Hill and Balla who both completed a full session that was focused on kicking skills. Uber was the only one of the LTI's out and about. Boys were in great humour and voice this morning. Good size crowd watching and most of the players came over for autographs signings and pic's. Balic missing again and must be a worry.

Is it easy to get into the Cockburn facility Salim?

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is it easy to get into the Cockburn facility Salim?

I had to jump two fences, get chased by dogs and had a few sniper rounds travel past my ears but I got to a good vantage point and managed to not spill Salims coffee.

Was worth the effort to see Ballas back at full tilt.

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle
The picture was taken at Little Creatures in Freo. It's Balic's home town.

Not sure what pic that was. Hope he is back in Perth and ready to start training. One thing is if Balic was really unwell with the flu the last thing Freo need is to have him at training and possibly passing on his bugs.

Time will tell and I hope he gets another game soon because he looked really good against Essendon.

Back