Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricfeel

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jonathon Brown and Gerard Healy were particularly scathing, especially about his diving and staging. I din't realise that he pulled out of another contest on Friday night once he heard footprints.
I'm guessing that was the one on the wing in the dying minutes of the last quarter of the dogs game . Lol.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
So the AFL.com writers have yet again found a way to manipulate the narrative to suit an agenda...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-18/why-its-so-tough-to-tip-a-winner-this-season

So really we are third bottom because if you reverse all our close wins we would have lost 3 that we 5 games we won.

It's like saying well if there was a massive disaster that wiped out the East Coast we'd be straight through to the Grand Final. Or if every football writer that had an IQ under 50 had a brain aneurysm and died there'd be no more football writers.

Who are these morons that get paid to write this garbage? Or perhaps more importantly who are the morons that pay these writers?

7 are saying Ross walked out of his presser WTF is that about.

They showed it on 360. All they were asking was questions about Bennell that Ross had already pretty much answered. He said along the lines of "I'm not answering anymore questions about Harley. Thanks." and walked out.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
7 are saying Ross walked out of his presser WTF is that about.
Was on 360. From memory I think he said something along the lines of they had had a meeting, wouldn't say if he was drinking but that there was some inappropriate behaviour in which he had now been sanctioned for. Then a lady asked about his mental health and he then said he had already answered the questions and the interview is over.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
They showed it on 360. All they were asking was questions about Bennell that Ross had already pretty much answered. He said along the lines of "I'm not answering anymore questions about Harley. Thanks." and walked out.

What a beat up. Nothing in that all . 7 are really fickwits. Trying to make a headline out of the Balic scenario as well. Lead story in their news with a cross to Melbourne pretending they know what the story is.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Is it just me or is the regular media beat up reaching a higher boiling point than normal this year?

We might start to see less and less of club sanctioned interviews and those that we have to do for commitments become very short and snappy

Anyone watch 'The greatest' on Fox? They were doing the greatest indigenous players tonight.

For those that didn't see it, where do you think Stephen Michael came in?
Probably didn't get a mention

youmewe

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
So Hackdorn was invited to the meeting with Harley. :rolleyes: How the fick does he know what transpired . Notice he also had to highlight Ross as a 4 times GF loser. Geez I hate that flog.
I won't have that.

RTB has only lost three GF's.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back