Teams you are ruling out of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

im putting a line through lions, pies, hawks and kangas. not that a couple of these haven't had their moments but teams above way more consistent considering to me there is probably only 4 top 8 spots that are really up for grabs.

Oh cmon. This is ridiculous.
We're 2-6, and the 2 wins were against bottom 4 mobs like us.

Get off the fence and put the boot in...we dont mind. We probably deserve a bit of it :thumbsu:

No chance.
None.
Nada.
If i had ANY confidence whatsoever i'd go check the odds for us winning the flag this year. Must be juicy :thumbsu:

Has there ever been a year with so many sides playing so unpredictably from one week to the next? Katy Perry's 'Hot and Cold' should be this season's theme song...if Masterchef hadn't already taken it. Fremantle, Richmond, Melbourne, Gold Coast, St. Kilda, even Carlton and Collingwood, heck pretty much every club bar Brisbane, you don't know just how they're gonna play any given day. Still early, although getting towards the middle of the season, and it's often so hard to tip.

Get off the fence and put the boot in...we dont mind. We probably deserve a bit of it :thumbsu:

No chance.
None.
Nada.
If i had ANY confidence whatsoever i'd go check the odds for us winning the flag this year. Must be juicy :thumbsu:

If you guys did get over the line, questions would be asked about what the heck was up with the early season form.

I have to say wins against North and Brisbane have been pretty soft, so I don't really see much of a turnaround personally.

No chance.
None.
Nada.
I got on two weeks ago.

Holy moly, probably hardest year to tip in recent memory....likely miles off. This Bottom 5 would be a sore sight for Gil, amongst others.
View attachment 370562

Only prepared to rule out Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, GC and Brisbane atm
GC winning 1 more game for the year, really you can't be serious, you must not watch them. Its your opinion though, but I feel that it is way off

GC winning 1 more game for the year, really you can't be serious, you must not watch them. Its your opinion though, but I feel that it is way off
If I'm being honest I don't watch them at all lol. Considering I live in Canberra and don't have cable D: So yes, I'm not particularly qualified to comment on them - have they been playing some decent footy?

If you guys did get over the line, questions would be asked about what the heck was up with the early season form.

I have to say wins against North and Brisbane have been pretty soft, so I don't really see much of a turnaround personally.

Not sure how you can call the win over North soft. We have been competitive in most games so far and just came off 2 wins. Good game by the Swans.

If I'm being honest I don't watch them at all lol. Considering I live in Canberra and don't have cable D: So yes, I'm not particularly qualified to comment on them - have they been playing some decent footy?
I mean they are inconsistent, but when they play well they play very well. They smashed Hawthorn by 86, Beat the Blues and smashed Geelong around the ground but only won by 25. They still need to get 5 of their best 22 back in. They should win 9-12 games IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a really hard time believing we are any chance at all to make it.. win some games from here? of course, win enough to make the 8, I really really doubt it..:oops:
You never know man it's very even a few teams slip up and then boom you're in

Not sure how you can call the win over North soft. We have been competitive in most games so far and just came off 2 wins. Good game by the Swans.

Waite kicks 7.1 instead of 1.7 and the game could have gone either way.

WCE fans are easily the most delusional on this board.

By quite a margin.

I assume its all down to the chip that gets automatically sewn in to their shoulders the moment they pop out of their mothers.

If Sydney lose today, I think their finals chances go down the drain. 2-6 is still a long way to get back I feel and if they were to go to 2-7 after today, then they're gone. They've got a good percentage for a team that is 2-6 and if they win today then I'd give them a decent chance of storming back towards the 8.

Waite kicks 7.1 instead of 1.7 and the game could have gone either way.

WCE fans are easily the most delusional on this board.

By quite a margin.

I assume its all down to the chip that gets automatically sewn in to their shoulders the moment they pop out of their mothers.

You could say that about 80% of games

Hmmm, Swans starting to get senior players back and looking their usual ominous self. Found a couple in Newman who looks a gun after just half a dozen games and 18yo Hayward who looks a real talent, wanted us to draft him last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back