Preview Round 9 Freo vs Carlton at subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we just lost the free kick count.
Dalgleish and Chamberlain 2 of top 5 worst umpires for us.

Can't complain every week and I have never noticed those two doing a job on Freo. I know Chamberlain loves to draw attention to himself but I have never found him to be biased just full of self importance.

Can't complain every week and I have never noticed those two doing a job on Freo. I know Chamberlain loves to draw attention to himself but I have never found him to be biased just full of self importance.

Say what? Dalgleish is up there with Fisher in terms of campaignerishness. Massive Eagle.

Well we just lost the free kick count.
Dalgleish and Chamberlain 2 of top 5 worst umpires for us.

Yer, we don't get Razor Ray too often ... Thank God, because in his last 7 games with had him, we've lost the Frees in every game for a total free kick differential of -50. That's about as bad as you get.

Foot is ok. Dalgleish was a shocker for us a couple of years ago, but lately he appears to save his worse for our Derbies.

Watching reruns of Columbo with my Grandma when I was a kid... good times

article-1095443-01BE3BBC0000044D-934_468x382.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing you don't know what Carlisle said then. Murphy should have stomped on his head, Carlisle is an absolute flog of a bloke and deserved it.

If anyone condones acting out to the level of jumping on someones head over a sledge than they a weak human being with no self control. Using the same logic umpires can then hit players for gobbing off - or players attack dickhead members of the crowd. It's a slippery slope.

If anyone condones acting out to the level of jumping on someones head over a sledge than they a weak human being with no self control. Using the same logic umpires can then hit players for gobbing off - or players attack dickhead members of the crowd. It's a slippery slope.
Do you have a partner that you love? How you can mock Murphy here is beyond reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back