Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

While not in the same style, I'm with Way to go and his #FUmedia

The best retort, is to get back on the park and play blindingly good footy to shut them up. Otherwise, he'll probably still have cameras stalking him in 40 years with news headlines of "ex-docker seen eating plum jam instead of marmalade on a scone with his cup of tea at the lawn bowls" (I'm guessing scones and tea is a prerequisite for lawn bowls?)

While not in the same style, I'm with Way to go and his #FUmedia

The best retort, is to get back on the park and play blindingly good footy to shut them up. Otherwise, he'll probably still have cameras stalking him in 40 years with news headlines of "ex-docker seen eating plum jam instead of marmalade on a scone with his cup of tea at the lawn bowls" (I'm guessing scones and tea is a prerequisite for lawn bowls?)
$4 middys is prerequisite

WA press are a feral bunch. I think it was right for Ross to end the interview when he did, as they tried to ask the same questions in repeatedly in a effort to trip him up into saying Harley was drunk. What did they think he was going to say? "You're quite brilliant, journos."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the ignorance, but which interview are you referring too.

The presser with Ross Lyon yesterday.
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-05-17/lyons-selection-headache
The link stops just before the finish, but Seven news apparently made a headline out of Lyon walking out of the press conference when the questioning got to Harley Bennell.
This link shows that he was quite patient early and answered the questions. I assume the questions continued and he cut the presser short. Well, not short because at almost 12 minutes, it's one of the longer ones.

The presser with Ross Lyon yesterday.
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-05-17/lyons-selection-headache
The link stops just before the finish, but Seven news apparently made a headline out of Lyon walking out of the press conference when the questioning got to Harley Bennell.
This link shows that he was quite patient early and answered the questions. I assume the questions continued and he cut the presser short. Well, not short because at almost 12 minutes, it's one of the longer ones.
The last question was iirc from some woman asking about Harley's mental health which Ross then said something like I've already answered everything and finished the interview.

The last question was iirc from some woman asking about Harley's mental health which Ross then said something like I've already answered everything and finished the interview.
I thought the same Ross answer everything what else that journalist want .

Only footage I've seen of Saturday's dramatic events was that shown on OTC Monday night. Showed Harley on the fringe of the huddle talking to his cousin and then walking away as things broke up. Looked to be behaving and walking in a perfectly normal manner. I assume the fine relates to the interaction with the Ch 7 reptiles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back