Opinion Round 9 Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hill in is massive obviously but more yawns at the selection table. They both made the extended bench last week aswell.. Why? Can't understand it.

For those of you that watch Peel, How is Ryan and Nyhuis going?
If the Peel thread is anything to go by, both of them are co-favourites for the Sandover Medal...

I
I wonder who Alex Silvagni will be manning up? None of Kersten, Tabs or McCarthy seem like a good match for him.
think he would be competitive on any of them, but personally I would play him on Taberner. He does well on Franklin, and Taberner is virtually exactly the same player as Buddy, in every way....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a real good judge Meima. Sherro , Suban and Pearce will strengthen Peels midfield. Peel should smash the Demons with those 3 in.
TBH , can't believe ibbo still be in best 18, I though Ethan play better than him .

You do realise he is in the top 5 lowest disposal efficiency in the comp? our team as a whole is top. He is deadset usesless.
So is ibbo . I rather play sherriden and get a third round pick end of the season . keep extending backup players is no good for rebuilding.

So is ibbo . I rather play sherriden and get a third round pick end of the season . keep extending backup players is no good for rebuilding.
That literally makes no sense. Play someone s**t, to inflate their value... by exposing them to the AFL community with a s**t show of shitty stats? Err, no - leave him to rack up wafl BOGs and then offload.

That literally makes no sense. Play someone s**t, to inflate their value... by exposing them to the AFL community with a s**t show of shitty stats? Err, no - leave him to rack up wafl BOGs and then offload.
Will be delisted like deboer, silvagni ,if left him too long in wafl, other afl club is not stupid. I don't think he is that bad if he is playing against smaller body .

So I guess 1 change, SHill in and someone out. Maybe Tucker?

Has it been confirmed that Ballantyne will play for Peel or did he not pass his fitness test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back