Opinion Round 9 Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess 1 change, SHill in and someone out. Maybe Tucker?

Has it been confirmed that Ballantyne will play for Peel or did he not pass his fitness test?
Check peel thunder thread later. I

Would be harsh to drop Danyle after a solid first game back imo. Won't happen.
who else would we drop? suban and sherro weren't in the team and I wouldn't be dropping the youngsters over him

Tucker played better then Pearce on limited minutes, Hughes played well, Grey played well and they are all younger.

Someone has to come out for Hill and Pearce is a like for like

who else would we drop? suban and sherro weren't in the team and I wouldn't be dropping the youngsters over him

Tucker played better then Pearce on limited minutes, Hughes played well, Grey played well and they are all younger.

Someone has to come out for Hill and Pearce is a like for like
Somebody mention Langdon

Danyle... Since Ballas wasn't named for the squad, can we use him as a crumber? He can break away from opponents and knows how to get the ball and he isn't scared of taking a shot on goal. If Crozier is trying to take on the pack for marks and not being available to swoop on the crumbs, having no one else to do so is a huge waste of opportunity.

I kinda wish Ballantyne was returning to Peel next week in Mandurah.

And every time he runs across the Hayden Ballantyne wing he can look at the sign and say 'hey that's me'.

I kinda wish Ballantyne was returning to Peel next week in Mandurah.

And every time he runs across the Hayden Ballantyne wing he can look at the sign and say 'hey that's me'.
Next week nobody play wafl , state game.

Hill for Dan Pearce would be a gutsy and excellent selection decision for mine.
Not that Pearce didn't play well or doesn't deserve a gig, just that the players who are entrenched have been getting it done and none of them deserve to lose their spot.
Balla being made to earn his place through form and touch in the WAFL is also correct and righteous IMO.

Brad Hill's form has gone off the chart the last few games. Hopefully he stays at that level when Steve comes back, and that SHill recovers his excellent form, because those two guys playing together at the height of their powers is going create sparks like that particle accelerator in Switzerland.

Brad Hill's form has gone off the chart the last few games. Hopefully he stays at that level when Steve comes back, and that SHill recovers his excellent form, because those two guys playing together at the height of their powers is going create sparks like that particle accelerator in Switzerland.

If Bennell gets in too the team will be looking pretty sharp.

Hopefully Hill comes in for Sutcliffe; looks the same player as last year. Him falling over and taking out Johnson's knees for a certain Richmond goal really sucked on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Hill comes in for Sutcliffe; looks the same player as last year. Him falling over and taking out Johnson's knees for a certain Richmond goal really sucked on the weekend.
Sutty was named on field (not that means he can't be an out but it seems unlikely given so). I'll be annoyed if any of Hughes, Tucker, Grey or Langdon lose their spot. So thinking DPearce, Sherro and Suban should be the emergencies.

We are talking about Sheridan in the WAFL FFS. Sheridan will play at Peel and do a good job again.

Cool story.
No need to be a fan boi on every player - I aired my thoughts about his Peel game, so I don't need to be instructed about the conversation I was actually having in any case.
But thanks.

Cool story.
No need to be a fan boi on every player - I aired my thoughts about his Peel game, so I don't need to be instructed about the conversation I was actually having in any case.
But thanks.

No fan of Sheridan. Some on here have no **cking idea if a player does his job. Sheridan played well for Peel last week. If you can't work that out you know nothing about football. If you post on here expect a reply . ;)

No fan of Sheridan. Some on here have no **cking idea if a player does his job. Sheridan played well for Peel last week. If you can't work that out you know nothing about football. If you post on here expect a reply . ;)
definitely be an emergency, as an emergency a player also does his job provided cover for any unforeseen circumstances . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back