Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total disregard of the WAFL and SANFL. So sick of the Vic centric outlook. Someone should remind them its no longer the VFL. For e.g.. Lou Richards dominating Foxtel the last few days , sorry for his family he passed but he was VFL not AFL and meant very little to WA fans.
Like Ted Whitten. Hated the thug. Lou Richards was considered a knob by the WA public. The WA commentators were who we grew up with. George, Frank Sparrow, Percy Johnson when listening to the games on the radio.

It's a shame that those who gave as much to Australian Football as those in Victoria are forgotten.

Didn't want to create a thread but I've not been to Perth ever (I know shutup) but on a 7 news segment I saw with Fyfe giving Basil a tour of the new facilities I'd noticed the anchor woman said "Coburn" even though it's spelt COCKburn.

Wtf is up with that? Why name it COCKburn and call it "coburn" ? Is that how you pronounce it over there?

Last edited:
Didn't want to create a thread but I've not been to Perth every (I know shutup) but on a 7 news segment I saw with Fyfe giving Basil a tour of the new facilities I'd noticed the anchor woman said "Coburn" even though it's spelt COCKburn.

Wtf is up with that? Why name it COCKburn and call it "coburn" ? Is that how you pronounce it over there?

Yep its coburn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched that and had a few impressions. It's a lot of trouble to go to. Being a docker is a huge life commitment. They are almost live in. I read the other day that people who were taking a 30 minute nap during the day, tested happier and more functional. Fyfe doing the rolling exercise at the end looked relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back