Official Match Thread S23 Round 16 Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

The Spanish custom you most want to experience is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FRIED EGGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

tumblr_o06mjr5sfu1uxvvvzo1_500.gif

I don't recall ever making more than 170 posts in a week. Golumless have you ever posted that much?

70 is my best and it took me 2-3 weeks to recover.

Gee shucks ... thanks

I'm back but just spectating this week, I think

Millky95 - I still serve a week out?
You can't be named when suspended. Make sure that my water bottle contains sangria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philreich what do you drink? Just hoping to sign off on a little deal..

I've been moved to centre half back this week and as chief server for my team I will be required to go on dashing runs to the forward line to give my forwards their beverages.

I'm not asking you to do absolutely nothing whilst I leave you completely unattended in the forward line, just that you maybe kick inaccurately or focus on your goal assists or something..

In return I will press your shorts before the game (will also press a spare pair incase you get too drunk) and serve you drinks.

Do we have a deal?
I think that's what I've been doing wrong: I've been playing sober. RodneyDangerfield reckons he plays his best qooty when his blood alcohol content is .36, so I reckon I'll do the same this week. Then if/when the Dees' losing streak ends, and the Swamprats are looking for a scapegoat, they'll be able to say, "The butler did it."

Back