Autopsy Mundy microwaves Richmond by 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read in the Jack Riewoldt thread on the Tigers board that Neale 'shanked' the ball going inside 50.

We were lucky that Mundy was able to read the flight of the ball faster than Grimes. Apparantly no footballer would ever kick into space for a leading forward with such little time left.

So so salty.

Just read in the Jack Riewoldt thread on the Tigers board that Neale 'shanked' the ball going inside 50.

We were lucky that Mundy was able to read the flight of the ball faster than Grimes. Apparantly no footballer would ever kick into space for a leading forward with such little time left.

That is one of the dumbest things I have heard on Big Footy.

So so salty.

I think it was on 94.5 (could be wrong I was skipping between stations) this mourning on the radio when Neale did an interview and said that he didn't strike it quite the way he want to or something like that. He never said he shanked the kick. Just he didn't strike it exactly how he wanted it to.

Can't find the interview on the internet so I can't back this up, but that's probably where the Richmond fans are getting their information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back