Purple Maverick

Let the cobblers do the cobbling
Sep 6, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Leeds Utd FC
With the constant negative perception, innuendo and media surrounding Harley, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to the positive things he does and has done. Fingers crossed this gets to the media and some positive articles can be written about Harley. [Mods feel free to delete]

Unfortunately, human behaviour tends to focus on the negative and we generally find stories of poor behavior more interesting than stories of positive behavior. Let's 'flip the script'!

As as proud freo supporters let's do more to support and empower Harley and share some positive stories.

I would like to start by acknowledging Harley's position as a proud Aboriginal and family man. He is embraces his Noongar mob and continues to be close to his mum, brothers and cousins.

Just last weekend Harley was seen generously giving back to the community. He was engaged in voluntary mentoring and coaching of a young WAFL player. Let's hope more players take a leaf out of Harley's book and learn that by putting in some time and engaging in these crucial community support activities we can make the world a better place.

Well done Harley.

I heard Harley went into a restaurant, and stopped someone from eating everything in the restaurant, and the restaurant didn't have to close.

If we can get Harley on the right track ( and I'm backing him and our staff to do this ) , and we will have our very first shiny cup in the cabinet. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back