Win Prizes Goal Kicker Knockout Comp 2017 - Round 2 - Congrats Okinakashi

Remove this Banner Ad

Rewatch the last 21s, Bachar was the player who didn't attack Neale from the 50, after lining up at true CHF. Instead running away from the contest. There is no doubt that if he attacked the ball carrier rather than being caught in no mans land, we wouldn't have kicked the last goal. Ergo, Bachar scored us the last. Onto this week for me.
My bad. You completely deserve to still have a chance at the wonderful prize.

I will lodge a protest if you are still in this comp. Had you selected Jack Riewoldt I would have been completely comfortable with you remaining in, due to Jack's good work on the 3/4 time siren to disallow a Tiger's goal. As things stand I can't see how you can continue.

Integrity is important to this comp, given the amazing prize on offer.
They're going for Wayne Carey against the blues. I have a feeling they might be knocked out of the comp this week ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky no one picked Grey, that would have been cruel.
I would've allowed it because he did actually kick a goal. It's not his fault the umpires were wrong

I'll go Wayne Carey against the Blues.
Risky. He has kicked goals v them in recent times, but it must be a new goal this week in order for you to continue in the comp

Can I join if I have to pick a defender? :p
Sorry you'll have to wait till next comp!

Fyfe please
Neale didn't kick a goal last week so you have been eliminated

Sorry for the delay in results everyone. My computer died. Lots of people made it through again. This whole Freo kicking goals things is weird and wonderful.

Still waiting on G Mus Tayl0r Dock_king jedi mind tricks and Randomizor to get their tips in before bounce down, or else they better hope Hamling gets played up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back