Preview Round 9 Freo vs Carlton at subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have a partner that you love? How you can mock Murphy here is beyond reasoning.

I have a family I dearly cherish and bare responsibility for. I also understand not to be baited into a confrontation(which can go bad very quickly) by some fools words. Words are just words. Ignore them, fire back with a retort or walk away. It's something I have to face constantly in my profession. I don't let it get to me - and that is more effective than biting.

As for sport - I've been sledged on the field and given it out.

There are so many people it seems prepared to offended at anything these days - a professional grievance brigade.

Sure, there are some lines you don't cross with sledging but to me you should never empower someones words so much you lose your s**t and self control.

Murphy is a flog and a sook. His reaction was over the top.

Last edited:
I feel sorry if you have a lady in your life, your post says a lot about what you think is acceptable behaviour towards players partners/wives.

lol

What a load of agenda driven nonsense.

I don't need to explain myself to you or my relationship status.

I see a sledge in context for what it is.

If you want to run around with the grievance brigade and sook then that is your problem.

Yeh that's it, I haven't either.

However, I don't agree with dropping him, reckon we're better off in the long run to keep him in there.

Thought Sutcliffe, Crozier and Grey would go out before him.
crozier and grey is much better than tucker on current form , tucker is those classy player that don't work hard when thing is not smooth .

These are a few of my favourite things.

Teardrops from Plugger
And Richmond get shitter
Hawthorn lose another, their fans getting bitter
Eagles fans booing to fair umpiring
These are a few of my favourite things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's clearing up and look like the rain is done for today. Think the talls aren't too bad, they are speedy and good below their knees anyway. Hard choice, both Kersten and Tabs have been fantastic last two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back