QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 4 final 4 is set in stone after 5 games. Clear that only 3 teams can win it. Watched Morningside on Friday and they seem to have improved a lot. They are a chance maybe to upset one of the three above but that's about it. Any updates on the draw between sandgate and woodies? Good to see a close game.

Woodies stacked their team in the QAFL bye by the looks of it, with Alex Dickfos and Riley Easton playing. No wonder they switched to being the Magpies.

Dickfos in particular has kicked 130 odd QAFL goals in the last 2 seasons. I imagine the senior coach isn't impressed with risking him?

Facts not your strong point mate?

Dickfos has retired and is heading overseas. Hasn't (and won't) play a single senior game in 2017.

Riley Easton is a kid who played seniors in 2015 as a 16 year old, then did his ACL last year. Making a progressive comeback and trying to get as much footy as possible into him.

We also has Fatty Devlin from Ipswich on permit.

Why? Because we were short!

Dickfos put his hand up after we threw out a hail mary for numbers and Easton played becsuse he needs game time.

We had 8-10 regulars missing, i didn't see the game but was pleased with the end result given the difference in scoring shots. We don't kick accurately very often!

There is absolutely no chance our senior coach would allow a senior player to play unless thete is a reason for it (like Easton). We couldn't even get any reserved blokes to put up their hand and that's why we got Fatty.

Cmon mudsticks

d4fb611971e1074bbef9384fd684aae1.jpg

How longs it been since you kicked 3 goals in a game Watto? Back in the Rooster days?

Hey this is my first year as a forward so cut me some slack I'm still learning it.

A better question would be when did moorooka as a team outscore me.

Friday
Bw 3.4=22 vs chooks 2.6=18

Earlier in year
Bw 5.3=33 vs chooks 4.0=24

There's nothing like playing against your old club

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey this is my first year as a forward so cut me some slack I'm still learning it.

A better question would be when did moorooka as a team outscore me.

Friday
Bw 3.4=22 vs chooks 2.6=18

Earlier in year
Bw 5.3=33 vs chooks 4.0=24

There's nothing like playing against your old club

Imagine if you could kick straight

Ipswich cats turned the corner? great win over Ferny Grove. i see that they may have been 2 short?

A couple of key signings for Bulldogs through the week. One of lacing up tonight.
Here's a tip, 4th division is better than Div 2 & 3 reserves.

Ipswich cats turned the corner? great win over Ferny Grove. i see that they may have been 2 short?

We had 22, but due to players unavailable we had about 6-8 playing injured. Coach was runner and water boy. One of our guys with one arm in a sling was goal umpire and we couldn't supply a boundary.

Same again at Colly Park. We only just got 22 together. If one person pulled out, we had no one else.

Injuries are killing us at the moment, but that's footy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had 22, but due to players unavailable we had about 6-8 playing injured. Coach was runner and water boy. One of our guys with one arm in a sling was goal umpire and we couldn't supply a boundary.

Same again at Colly Park. We only just got 22 together. If one person pulled out, we had no one else.

Injuries are killing us at the moment, but that's footy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a good reason to lose to the Cats though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back