Game Day Round 9, 2017: Sydney vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must win game. Lose this and we can't make the finals. I am glad the game is at Etihad though as that at least means a dry weather match.

This. Never been so happy it's an away game this week! The SCG would be soaked

Must win game. Lose this and we can't make the finals. I am glad the game is at Etihad though as that at least means a dry weather match.

Weather here is pretty good ATM. Bit chilly and was wet overnight but barely any clouds and not much wind to speak of. Would be a cracking game even if it were at the G today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run and gun I assume you mean?

Gaz, Cunners, Towers, Zac, Hayward, Rampe.

If we cannot run around any traffic cones today qe never will.
Yeah well we've covered one of our biggest deficiencies in terms of run and carry from the HB line and speed around the ground. The big 3 in the middle are now starting to feel it (this is the big one tbh). Our forward line is now actually pretty good. The side is very well balanced.

Win today and I'll entertain final 8 fantasies. Lose. It's all but mathematically over.

Our percentage is currently 11th. If we can bridge that 2 game gap on 10th (which could happen the way this ladder is panning out with everyone yo-yoing) it is...feasible.

Barely.

Won't win by 90 like we usually do against ths mob but am confident of a good win. if our midfielders carry on from last week. Swans by 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back