whitey_1975

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2007
Around the Bend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All OZ BBallerz,PPenguins,CBengals
Man I have got no ******* idea what this is all about, I feel like I have arrived from another planet!
Whatever happened to sports that actually required you to get out of a seat. And I thought some cool games to play were at timezone and were called Double Dragon, nba jam and mortal kombat. Man i feel old.

Man I have got no ******* idea what this is all about, I feel like I have arrived from another planet!
Whatever happened to sports that actually required you to get out of a seat. And I thought some cool games to play were at timezone and were called Double Dragon, nba jam and mortal kombat. Man i feel old.
It's eSports. You know, you used to have to buy envelopes and stamps for mail. And get out of a chair. It's just different. It's not taking over.

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Abigdij.jpg

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
road cycling is awesome once you get a feel for the strategic importance of the team.

and it should be obvious how good track cycling is after the very first viewing.

whitey_1975

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2007
Around the Bend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All OZ BBallerz,PPenguins,CBengals
Yeah i get the strategy in cycling, its just boring to watch imo. The only cycling worth watching or doing is mountain bike downhill and riding a bmx anywhere, streets, ramps etc.

Yeah i get the strategy in cycling, its just boring to watch imo. The only cycling worth watching or doing is mountain bike downhill and riding a bmx anywhere, streets, ramps etc.
Mountain biking - nope, doesn't count

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
yeah, to be fair I don't see much point in tuning in before the final 50km mark, but the end of every stage is always great viewing.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bottom point is key.

We have bought a team that is already reasonably well known in a growing local (Aussie) market but can potentially be part of quite big market in Asia and the US.

Not trying to grow our core business in a very young almost non existent market in the hope of future rewards.

Work smarter not harder.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh FFS buy a clue

In 2 years no one will remember we even did this

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
road cycling is awesome once you get a feel for the strategic importance of the team.

and it should be obvious how good track cycling is after the very first viewing.

Yeh, and once you understand wind and tacking, you won't want to miss a second of the Sydney to Hobart coverage.

Do you think there is even a gnat on gods green earth who gives a flying duck about the AIS

Really?
The people funded by them?

Anyway, what's that got to do with our running joke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back