Preview Changes/prematch discussion vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

So Dumont has delayed concussion from the Heeney tackle. But because it was delayed and not on the day the incident wasn't looked at.

Club not happy.
Makes no difference. Sydney players are exempt and if you play Sydney the next week you will be punished on a 30/70 decision (ie Waite)..

What's wood done now . Everyone was saying he was the second coming now he is bobbing up and down . Give some of these guys a chance to prove themselves . He hasn't played huge amounts of footy over the last couple of years .
He comes in and is required to play his role, if not back to the end of the que for you !!

Hahaha fair enough. I do feel better. Because Andrew Swallow is moving along at 16 disposals at 65%, which is not at all comparable to Jones' season. You must have only watched him against Richmond, and in the first quarter against Hawthorn.
And you come here on our board to tell us ??? We appreciate it, most of us didnt realise this. cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be $1.01 favorites!

Haven't lost to Melbourne in 3900+ days
Waite is playing
The game is in Victoria

Statistically we are 99.9927% certain to win

Thanks. That's convinced me. Now I know for a fact we are destined to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously if our mids get smashed this week - the overhaul needs to be done.
With goldy giving us first use - our forwards should be licking their lips - hopefully ziebs is played fwd and we get better inside 50s

Garner / Waite to rip it up

With goldy giving us first use - our forwards should be licking their lips - hopefully ziebs is played fwd and we get better inside 50s

Dees have won clearances despite losing the hitouts in the past three weeks and have a good tough midfield. We're going to have our work cut out for us.

Goldy averaging about 20 less hitouts compared to his AA year... Even Zac Smith and Paddy Ryder are averaging 5-6 more hitouts a game this season.

Dees have won clearances despite losing the hitouts in the past three weeks and have a good tough midfield. We're going to have our work cut out for us.

Yep.

Great Mids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Great Ruck

EDIT:

- Unless Corza type ruck in prime
- Not even sure we can call Goldy 'great' anymore.

You guys shouldn't be too cocky. This is an even money game and the Dees have not been in a better position to end the streak since it began.
Tend to agree. My preference is to always talk down our chances even though Im quietly confident then join in the post win euphoria like there was never any doubt.

The team lifts with those guys in the team...no doubt about it.

Goldy averaging about 20 less hitouts compared to his AA year... Even Zac Smith and Paddy Ryder are averaging 5-6 more hitouts a game this season.
Down on form but neither of those guys shared the load with an actual ruck in almost half their games for the season, unless you count Stanley and Blicavs which I don't because they're VFL standard.

Our mids have had some good games but have been inconsistent as a group (including Goldy in that.)

After being smashed last week by a strong experienced unit they need to make a statement and impose themselves (physically and mentally) on the relatively inexperienced Dees midfield. That needs to start with JZ and BC going hard from the first bounce.

If we get bullied again this week in the midfield then yes some serious questions need to be asked about what we are doing in there.

Down on form but neither of those guys shared the load with an actual ruck in almost half their games for the season, unless you count Stanley and Blicavs which I don't because they're VFL standard.
Down on form for 1.5 years?

Hasnt come close to 2015 and one wonders whether he ever gets there again.

Stanley and Blicavs are still averaging 26 hitouts a game between them and Trengrove nearly 8

Down on form for 1.5 years?

Hasnt come close to 2015 and one wonders whether he ever gets there again.

Stanley and Blicavs are still averaging 26 hitouts a game between them and Trengrove nearly 8
He's about 70% of the player he was two years ago, agreed. With regards to hit out numbers I think he's played a considerable amount of time forward compared to Ryder and Smith. He's third in our goal kicking for a reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back