Game Day Round 9, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't realize there was a game on today, I thought we were just going to sort out what was going on with Mr. Joshua Schache.
We will find out at 12.55 pm if he is prepared to fight for his spot.

As for the game tonight - good luck to the boys. Play hard, weather is good. Not sure i hold much hope. But i will be going there expecting a fight as always and maybe one day i will be surprised.

Will it be a 30, 60 or 100 point loss? That is the real question.

I'd be nice to be pleasantly surprised with a real good performance win or lose. I'd love for us to play a competitive, 4 quarter effort, however, realistically, that isn't going to happen. I'd take even just a quarter where we absolutely dominate e.g. 1st quarter against the Suns, 3rd quarter against the Bombers and 2nd quarter against the Bulldogs. I'm really going to focus on the youngsters and their games to get some enjoyment out of this one. I'm hoping for continued improvement from the likes of Taylor, Mayes, Gardiner, Paparone, Robertson, Keays and some exciting signs from Hipwood, McCluggage and Berry.

I'd love to have Rockliff, Robinson, Christensen and Cutler out there fully fit but hey, it isn't to be.

Last edited:
I'd be nice to be pleasantly surprised with a real good performance win or lose. I'd love for us to play a competitive, 4 quarter effort, however, realistically, that isn't going to happen. I'd take even just a quarter where we absolutely dominate e.g. 1st quarter against the Suns, 3rd quarter against the Bombers and 2nd quarter against the Bulldogs. I'm really going to focus on the youngsters and their games to get some enjoyment out of this one. I'm hoping for continued improvement from the likes of Taylor, Mayes, Gardiner, Paparone, Robertson, Keays and some exciting signs from Hipwood, McCluggage and Berry.

I'd love to have Rockliff, Robinson, Christensen and Cutler out there fully fit but hey, it isn't to be.
I'm also looking forward to seeing how Josh Walker goes as the KPD and Matty Hammelmann goes as a KPF, I've got a good feeling about both these guys filling a need for us, have been impressed with Hammer in the live streams of the NEAFL, can't wait to see both live.

Walker to blanket Walker and Hammer time to kick 4 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed during the last game against the hawks that Noble was in the box with Fages and Daly. That was the first time i had seem him in there. Has he been in there before? And if so how often?
I have heard he has a hood tactical mind. I like it and i know he used to be in the box for Adelaide's games.

18485593_10158724210330173_4560969589855066075_n.jpg

Can somebody explain to me where Beams is standing in this photo? I am very confused.

...... at the moment we are in NSW, down from Sydney.......we got to see the Saints game on 7mate due to them playing the Swans I'm guessing. What chances for me to see our game tonight, anyone know if it's on NSW tv?......I've looked but seems to be only on Foxtel, and no Foxtel in this motel grr!

At least we've got good wifi here, can keep the laptop going following this thread if need be....

...hardly seen any rain, beautiful day today.

Hoping the boys play well...check:thumbsu: expectations? bottom of the gurgler atm:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back