2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was holding the ball against Hibbered, which is actually worse since it was smothered by the North player.

Anyway game over, Melbourne blew their chances. And copped it from the umpires, 22-10 frees including a couple of horrible ones.
Wow. That makes the decision even worse I can see how the ump didn't realize it was smothered. But it was a clear handball.

Great game of footy mind you. Not skills wise just tough, hard footy.

Hame.... "there's Daniel Wells looking on".. ffs if he wasn't a tweed jacket, Range Rover driving brother of the CEO we wouldn't have to hear his trash.

Pretty sure he was on ch7s payroll well before his incompetent brother became the puppet of the AFLs faceless men.

But yes he's a PITA either way. And you forgot "polo playing, dog runner overer"

Great game of footy mind you. Not skills wise just tough, hard footy.

I'm finding that almost every match I watch this year is extremely enjoyable. I guess it's probably due to the closeness of the competition and the unpredictabilty each week. It's a pity that Richmond couldn't avoid getting beaten by GWS, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo win and they're in 5th one win behind us. You can blame North, Richmond and Melbourne shitting themselves for that anomaly.

Commentators just said that the crowd Essendon vs West Coast was a great crowd and well done bombers supporters doing such a great job in turning up.
Aren't Essendon one of the big Melbourne clubs? If Adelaide got 36 k to a match vs Wce it would be what is wrong with our supporters....
Yep if things ever got that dire we'd build a new oval

Firstly crapped on about Fagans letter to the Premiership Club members, making it sound like it's for every member at the ground, then couldn't help but say JJ is getting so many $$ to play in the SANFL. He's just a diversionary dillusional puffy puff flog

Isn't Lobbe on more money than Jerka?

And he is a permanent fixture in the SAnfl.

Isn't Lobbe on more money than Jerka?

And he is a permanent fixture in the SAnfl.

Lobbe with 7 touches this week. Meanwhile quality players like Summerton, Sharrad, Reynolds and R Young play SANFL reserves.
Edit. As does Irra FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back