Opinion Round 10 Changes vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched football in 2017?
Yep every game.
I have watch every game since the dockers inception.
I think he has been pretty solid most weeks. Every now and then he has been responsible for a goal but all in all he has been good. I am only defending him due to the inordinate amount of scapegoating each week. We are 6 and 3 not 0 and 9.

Please tell me this week what he did wrong to warrant the axe?

Yep every game.
I think he has been pretty solid most weeks. Every now and then he has been responsible for a goal but all in all he has been good. I am only defending him due to the inordinate amount of scapegoating each week. We are 6 and 3 not 0 and 9.

He was ordinary. Kicking, decision making and impact on game. Sorry mate he sucked

Yep every game.

Fair enough mate. I appreciate supporting players against the tide.

But personally I think he's played without confidence as the spare man, dropping marks or fumbling crucial balls and giving up possession, often giving up goals. Kicking poorly in general. His primary mindset is to go sideways or backwards. Overall his performance is not impacting us positively right now.

If he has something left to give in AFL, the best method is for him to go back to the WAFL and prove it, get a real hunger and confidence back and then come back in if his performance deserves it. Because right now he's not up to it. That's just my opinion

I'd like to think we could introduce a Ryan for Ibbo, dont think you'd miss much. Theres almost only upside.

Have not seen Nyhuis to form an opinion. I would like to see Collins come in as well but for who, do you right the Cows game off and rest Johnson?

Out: Ibbo
In: Ryan

I think the Greyvy train has made his last stop. Tough as nails no doubt but as a contributor he falls in and out of the game too much.

I'd like to see Ryan in. Not sure for who though. He's couldn't play Ibbos role, maybe Langdon gets sent back to find some form?

Spurr is surely on his last chance, Betts is going to give him an almighty touch up I'm afraid.

I'd be resting Sandi. Realistically we are going to get smashed by Adelaide. 6 day break with heavy legs at a ground we are absolute rubbish at. He's the most important player we have, and we aren't winning this one.
In the next four weeks if we had any sense he'd play against the pies alone and he can be fresh for the second half of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Ibbo. Far out he was deadest useless in the first half. Loss the ability to read the ball, and doesn't really do much coming off half back. Bet all us fans are just holding on whenever he gets it. But will Ross bring in Ryan for a game like against Adelaide?
The kid has elitekicking skills and his marking is better than Ibbo's also D Pearce is a shadow if the player he was in 2012-2015. Tucker is a better and younger version and don't lose out because he's a left footer

On Ibbo, thought he started very poorly - but there were quite a few you could say that for. But he settled and was OK for last 2/3 or so. He's not going to get pushed out by anybody underneath him, so he stays for mine.

Not sure this would be the game to throw a real young'n into or not. We're going to get smashed. I know we're 6-3 and 5th etc., but we've yet to have a game where we don't let the oppo get a good sniff at some point. Against teams like the Blues and Nth, they're not good enough to really capitalise. Adl aren't in that category, and on their home deck - when they get a run, it will get ugly.

For those with the benefit of watching replays, is Walters in any trouble for smashing into Silvagni? From where I was sitting it looked pretty crude live, lucky Alex is a tough bastard

are you talking about the head clash with williamson?

No I'm talking about where Alex was backing back into a pack and Walters jumped and elbowed him in the back of the head

No I'm talking about where Alex was backing back into a pack and Walters jumped and elbowed him in the back of the head
I think considering it wasn't deemed an unrealistic attempt he should be fine, players cop knocks to the head all the time in marking contests

Langdon and Ibbotson have been pretty average.
Sutcliffe was actually okay today but he should be out because he won't be on the list next year.

I don't know who to bring in. Feel like we need to give more experience to Tucker and Logue (figure out where he's best fitted. They've just been slingshotting him all over the place)

Cue calls to drop ibbo for no particular reason
Yep every game.

Hi Garrick.

Cue calls to drop ibbo for no particular reason
He pretty much solidarity gave the blues a 3 goal lead. Clumsy play on a few occasions giving them a couple easy goal and he does it every week. Pretty much everyone is on the same page. He sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back