Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what Dan Richardson needs to figure out. Its about premierships, not finals. the obsession with mediocrity has to stop!!!
<SARCASM> In Dan Richardsons defence, he didn't think simply making the finals was mediocrity. He thought it was a big achievement of greatness done not once, not twice but thrice. He also did it for the fans, because it's what we wanted. Thanks Dan and the RFC. </SARCASM>

Aaaaaaaand i'm in. My name is CB17 and i am #eco. Done. I will still go to games, support the club, but, until Hardwick is gone, done. Seen enough.
Here lies the irony. I have now posted this. Watch us go on a ******* streak.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

Aaaaaaaand i'm in. My name is CB17 and i am #eco. Done. I will still go to games, support the club, but, until Hardwick is gone, done. Seen enough.
Here lies the irony. I have now posted this. Watch us go on a ******* streak.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.
upload_2017-5-22_21-53-45.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The greatest thing I have ever seen

latest

Well, after spending 2016 #eco (couldn’t take another EF loss), I took a brand new #eci out for a test spin for the first few rounds of 2017.

It smelled a bit odd. And the seat left me with a crook back. But the main reason I couldn’t buy the *er is that it comes with no seat belt, air bags or even a roof! If you’re driving #eci and you crash, it hurts like buggary.

Well, after spending 2016 #eco (couldn’t take another EF loss), I took a brand new #eci out for a test spin for the first few rounds of 2017.

It smelled a bit odd. And the seat left me with a crook back. But the main reason I couldn’t buy the ****** is that it comes with no seat belt, air bags or even a roof! If you’re driving #eci and you crash, it hurts like buggary.
Yeah but when the sun is out, the roof is down and you're cruising through the bends with a pretty girl (or boy) by your side...
upload_2017-5-24_15-40-47.png

Yeah but when the sun is out, the roof is down and you're cruising through the bends with a pretty girl (or boy) by your side...
View attachment 374002

Ha, yeah being a Richmond supporter is like driving around in a convertible on the wrong side of the road. All fun and games until you have a head on crash. Still, it's fun while it lasts :)

Ha, yeah being a Richmond supporter is like driving around in a convertible on the wrong side of the road. All fun and games until you have a head on crash. Still, it's fun while it lasts :)
Nah. Head on collisions are too obvious when you are driving on the wrong side of the road. The Richmond model #eci drives on the wrong side of the road, dodges a truck only to swerve into a car coming the opposite direction on the wrong side.

Back